Home

NHL 22 Patch Arrives on January 27, Adding IIHF Teams, Gameplay, Roster Sharing Fixes & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NHL 22 Patch Arrives on January 27, Adding IIHF Teams, Gameplay, Roster Sharing Fixes & More - Patch Notes within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-25-2022, 01:11 PM   #1
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11
NHL 22 Patch Arrives on January 27, Adding IIHF Teams, Gameplay, Roster Sharing Fixes & More - Patch Notes

The January NHL 22 patch is scheduled to arrive on Thursday, January 27 at 1:00 PM...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2022, 02:11 PM   #2
Rookie

il82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Patch dropping Jan 27!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/news/january-patch-notes

Looks like we can finally edit pass/shot bias for existing players and they’re adding TRUE goalie equipment! This is huge!
go nuts, these lazy people could only add true 12.2. It's like True L87, L20.2, CCM EFlex 5, Brians GNetik V and Bauer Supreme Mach don't exist at all.
Old 01-25-2022, 08:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Istorvir's Arena

Re: NHL 22 Patch Arrives on January 27, Adding IIHF Teams, Gameplay, Roster Sharing F

Apologies for my ignorance, but have we ever been given a definitive answer on whether or not the patches/updates are applicable to Franchise Modes already in progress? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

I know most of the jersey and arena updates are linked to roster updates - would be really lame to have to restart a Franchise just to access the update and even more so to have to re-edit rosters again. That said, nice to see the new equipment and a few solid tuning changes.
Old 01-25-2022, 08:25 PM   #4
Pro

For the jersey updates, you can just use the updated roster in exhibition mode and the jerseys/arenas are available in your Franchise without having to start over. *Equipment isn’t tied to the roster update though, so that should be available.
Old 01-25-2022, 08:43 PM   #5
Pro

gsize19's Arena

OVR: 3
They added the "32" banner at Climate Pledge, where is the "80" at Nationwide Arena???

I don't steal rosters and pass them off as my own, I create them!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2022, 01:01 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by il82
go nuts, these lazy people could only add true 12.2. It's like True L87, L20.2, CCM EFlex 5, Brians GNetik V and Bauer Supreme Mach don't exist at all.
They are not lazy, they are busy. Busy to produce as many HUT cards they can. Unfortunately they do not take much time to work for Franchise mode things.
Old 01-26-2022, 01:56 AM   #7
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by il82
bare minimum effort to say "true pads in the game" lol. I'm fine with sticking with 22. EA needs to stop be rewarded for these efforts.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:37 AM   #8
Rookie

Re: NHL 22 Patch Arrives on January 27, Adding IIHF Teams, Gameplay, Roster Sharing F

Is there a way to get an international tournament with world countries like the Olympics or World Hockey tournaments (not world juniors).

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »