Home

NCAA 14 PS3 schedule editor help

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 PS3 schedule editor help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-12-2021, 11:21 AM   #1
Rookie

Stout's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA 14 PS3 schedule editor help

All,

I’ve been trying to edit a PS3 save file and keep running into issues on the editor with the MC02 glitch and so forth. If anyone is far more tech savvy than me and is willing to give my file the 2021 schedule. I downloaded a CSV spreadsheet that I think has the game info.

Please let me know if you’re able to give me a hand. Willing to Venmo/PayPal anyone who can help me here. I just need the 2021 schedule. Don’t need any massive overhauls or data changes outside of that.

Just to clarify, I own the game and will be sending you USR-DATA save file if it will let me. Not asking for anything piracy related! Just need someone who’s more tech literate than me and probably has better equipment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2021, 02:41 PM   #2
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Re: NCAA 14 PS3 schedule editor help

Open your save in the Madden Xtreme Editor, save it and then immediately exit. Try opening it again in the regular way and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-12-2021, 03:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Stout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_nelson88
Open your save in the Madden Xtreme Editor, save it and then immediately exit. Try opening it again in the regular way and see what happens.

Thanks Bryan I will try tonight!
Old 12-12-2021, 06:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Stout's Arena

Quote:

Mixed success. Worked fine the first time before a crash and not as well on the second go. Now Xtreme is saying it has issues opening the file. Ugh.
Old 12-13-2021, 09:22 AM   #5
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

So, if I'm reading this correctly you're just wanting the 2021 schedule, right?

If that's the case I have that file, but I won't be able to upload it and give it to you until tonight. If you are over on the discord search for 2021 schedule file by Sebas. If not, i'll upload it here later today.

You'll use the Madden Xtreme editor to import the schedule file. It's incredibly easy and literally should only take two seconds. You'll then save the file and do everything like you normally do to put it back onto your game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2021, 04:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
So, if I'm reading this correctly you're just wanting the 2021 schedule, right?

If that's the case I have that file, but I won't be able to upload it and give it to you until tonight. If you are over on the discord search for 2021 schedule file by Sebas. If not, i'll upload it here later today.

You'll use the Madden Xtreme editor to import the schedule file. It's incredibly easy and literally should only take two seconds. You'll then save the file and do everything like you normally do to put it back onto your game.
I am having issues as well, I download Sebas file but when i try to open it, it just brings me to internet explorer wont do a dang thing? no clue what to do

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »