Home

Best Roster for PS4

This is a discussion on Best Roster for PS4 within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-10-2021, 07:41 AM   #1
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3
Best Roster for PS4

Since finding out there is no cross-platform roster sharing, does anyone know of a good roster on the PS4??
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2021, 07:54 AM   #2
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Roster for PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
Since finding out there is no cross-platform roster sharing, does anyone know of a good roster on the PS4??
I downloaded the most liked one on there yesterday...can't remember the name of it, but I'm assuming it's still number one.

I didn't spend a ton of time looking through it, but from what I saw, the ratings were reasonably good (And there was separation between player overalls, which is huge!). Plus, a quick look at the year 1 draft class looked spot on, and I haven't seen any egregious misses prospect-wise yet.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:12 AM   #3
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsmen7
I downloaded the most liked one on there yesterday...can't remember the name of it, but I'm assuming it's still number one.

I didn't spend a ton of time looking through it, but from what I saw, the ratings were reasonably good (And there was separation between player overalls, which is huge!). Plus, a quick look at the year 1 draft class looked spot on, and I haven't seen any egregious misses prospect-wise yet.

Yea I think I saw the one you were talking about, haven't gone into a deep dive either. Im really looking for a roster that has all of the college prospects that will be in the NHL towards the end of the season
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Old 12-10-2021, 09:37 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
Yea I think I saw the one you were talking about, haven't gone into a deep dive either. Im really looking for a roster that has all of the college prospects that will be in the NHL towards the end of the season
I think I downloaded the same one you guys did (#1 downloaded). After looking thru it for a little bit, I didn't notice any big names missing.

What do you guys think about the abundance of X-Factor players? Seems like the feature looses its effectiveness as a talent separator if half the players in the league have an X-Factor.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:09 AM   #5
Just started!

I did some digging on that top roster on PS4. I don't like how the creator made some of the overalls where they are. Players get 99 in endurance and hand-eye with some ridiculously low durability or other stat to get the player to where he wanted them overall. They have also given out way too many special abilities.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2021, 10:42 AM   #6
Rookie

ScottyKnowzzz's Arena

Pretty sure the highest downloaded is tougie, even though he's Xbox. But he did a PS4 one too. People called him out on his random 99s, but he explains it on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EANHLfranch...m_source=share
Old 12-10-2021, 11:25 AM   #7
Just started!

Thanks for the link. That is a good explanation.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:38 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyKnowzzz
Pretty sure the highest downloaded is tougie, even though he's Xbox. But he did a PS4 one too. People called him out on his random 99s, but he explains it on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EANHLfranch...m_source=share
Thank you for sharing! Makes sense now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »