Home

NHL 22 Patch 1.3.0 Available Now, Adds Roster Sharing & Much More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NHL 22 Patch 1.3.0 Available Now, Adds Roster Sharing & Much More - Patch Notes within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-09-2021, 12:30 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NHL 22 Patch 1.3.0 Available Now, Adds Roster Sharing & Much More - Patch Notes

NHL 22 patch 1.30 is available now adding roster sharing and updates for gameplay, presentation, franchise...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2021, 02:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 22 Roster Sharing Available Now

So EA_Blueberry (Community manager) just posted the following:

“Quick heads up:

You will need to download the latest roster if you are not seeing the IIHF World Juniors league in game. “

Having to download that roster... Does this not remove the downloading a custom Roster idea for someone who has put in work prior to that update?

Someone who has made players for months and customizing... just lost out on the World Juniors on their roster based on that little piece of information. Kind of Stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-09-2021, 02:53 PM   #3
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyWest
So EA_Blueberry (Community manager) just posted the following:

“Quick heads up:

You will need to download the latest roster if you are not seeing the IIHF World Juniors league in game. “

Having to download that roster... Does this not remove the downloading a custom Roster idea for someone who has put in work prior to that update?

Someone who has made players for months and customizing... just lost out on the World Juniors on their roster based on that little piece of information. Kind of Stupid.

Good question. Could the merge rosters work?
Old 12-09-2021, 03:02 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Good question. Could the merge rosters work?

Im assuming so for the created players.

But what about the NHL players that were edited?... they will default back to the EA update no?

Old 12-09-2021, 03:18 PM   #5
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyWest
Im assuming so for the created players.

But what about the NHL players that were edited?... they will default back to the EA update no?

Good point. Not trying to be mr negative but that’s why EA should have had this feature on release……it’s only been asked for for years. My guess is that since it’s new and comes in late there will be a handful of bugs, this will be trial and error, and like most things with EA, a lesson in frustration
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2021, 05:06 PM   #6
MVP

Re: NHL 22 Patch 1.3.0 Available Now, Adds Roster Sharing & Much More - Patch Notes

Why is it not possible to merge the actual EA Roster with a downloaded Roster ? They added Bio pics for Zegras, Knight but also many important like Newhook, Chinakhov, Pinto, Podkolzin, Bernard-Docker, Denisenko, Ranta, Zac Jones, Cam York, Farrance, Perunovich, Tkachev, Curtis Hall, Weatherby, Tyce Thompson, Walsh are missing same as an accurate AHL Roster. Boldy ? AHL Waiver should be over and they are not able to present us an up to date AHL Roster.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:49 PM   #7
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NHL 22 Patch 1.3.0 Available Now, Adds Roster Sharing & Much More - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Why is it not possible to merge the actual EA Roster with a downloaded Roster ? They added Bio pics for Zegras, Knight but also many important like Newhook, Chinakhov, Pinto, Podkolzin, Bernard-Docker, Denisenko, Ranta, Zac Jones, Cam York, Farrance, Perunovich, Tkachev, Curtis Hall, Weatherby, Tyce Thompson, Walsh are missing same as an accurate AHL Roster. Boldy ? AHL Waiver should be over and they are not able to present us an up to date AHL Roster.

It’s always been like that. Nothing new about that. If you want full AHL roster might as well wait till trade deadline or at least end of the season. Players faces mostly doesn’t happen till next year. It’s old news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2021, 05:55 PM   #8
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

I see some True equipments added… oh wait just sticks. Geez! And what’s the point in roster sharing if we gotta use the newer EA rosters to get the new Jersey’s…… they NEED to separate the jerseys and rosters. They used to do that but now it’s their way of making us use their most current garbage rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »