Home

Can’t advance franchise

This is a discussion on Can’t advance franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-06-2021, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OkieTC's Arena

OVR: 4
Can’t advance franchise

Trying to play an online franchise league. EVERYTIME I finish my 1st preseason game and hit Finish Game, I get stuck in a constant loop of the load screen. I have to close game and when I get back in, I am still on 1st preseason game. So frustrating. I have deleted EVERYTHING and redownloaded. Just keeps happening. Thought the new update might fix it but no luck. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2021, 03:04 PM   #2
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Can’t advance franchise

Possibly, do you have any issues playing solo challenges in MUT, or with Face of the Franchise, The Yard or SuperStar KO? Even if you don’t play those modes can you load them or does it freeze/crash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2021, 03:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OkieTC's Arena

I don’t have any problems with any other modes. Play a lot of MUT and never a problem. Just franchise mode. 2 guys in my league are having the same problem.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:26 PM   #4
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieTC
I don’t have any problems with any other modes. Play a lot of MUT and never a problem. Just franchise mode. 2 guys in my league are having the same problem.
Yea it does this for certain matchups. One I know for sure is Jets Giants first preseason game. But yet if you Play The Moments the game it doesn’t have this problem. It’s so weird. I was hoping the latest patch fixed this but it didn’t. I tried again and same thing.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OkieTC's Arena

Hmm. Since I’ve never made it out of the preseason, do you know if it does this in the regular season too? I would just skip the preseason if it doesn’t happen in the regular season? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2021, 08:06 PM   #6
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieTC
Hmm. Since I’ve never made it out of the preseason, do you know if it does this in the regular season too? I would just skip the preseason if it doesn’t happen in the regular season? Thanks.
From what I’ve read on here it’s fine after. I don’t know personally. The last time I tried I played the first game, it happened again so I just advanced. But then it happened again after playing the third preseason game vs the Eagles. So I gave up.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:02 PM   #7
Rookie

OkieTC's Arena

That sucks. Guess it shows how much EA really cares about Franchise mode, huh?
Old 11-07-2021, 11:35 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
From what I’ve read on here it’s fine after. I don’t know personally. The last time I tried I played the first game, it happened again so I just advanced. But then it happened again after playing the third preseason game vs the Eagles. So I gave up.
Once it starts the graphical glitches exit the Jets Giants game. You'll notice none of the flash screen and a camera just floating on the ball. Offline - close the program while the game is playing / Online - Exit and save.

Once you restart you'll see all the graphics / cut scenes have returned. Once that happens you should be fine finishing. If the graphic cuts stop again, do the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »