Home

Is anyone still experiencing crashing?

This is a discussion on Is anyone still experiencing crashing? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-11-2021, 12:44 PM   #1
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Is anyone still experiencing crashing?

I posted threads about this, but seems like i'm the only one? Am I? I can't wrap my head around it. None of the other games do it, just this one. Something triggers it, I just don't know what. I've tried almost everything, but it's within the game that crashes the console. I'm not sure if it has to do with the sliders, custom unis or what. No matter what, it keeps crashing randomly during critical moments in the game.

Sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2021, 12:52 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Is anyone still experiencing crashing?

Are you on the Series X? I still have crashing issues, but I find that if I do a full console restart (hold the power button on the controller, go to Restart Console in the popup menu) I can play games without issue. It seems like if I've done any other gaming with my console before hand, though, I get the crash. Only game this happens with.
Old 10-11-2021, 03:05 PM   #3
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SituationSoap
It seems like if I've done any other gaming with my console before hand, though, I get the crash. Only game this happens with.
Hmm, is it a quick resume bug then? Maybe you can try turning that off?
Old 10-11-2021, 03:25 PM   #4
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SituationSoap
Are you on the Series X? I still have crashing issues, but I find that if I do a full console restart (hold the power button on the controller, go to Restart Console in the popup menu) I can play games without issue. It seems like if I've done any other gaming with my console before hand, though, I get the crash. Only game this happens with.
Oh trust me dude. I tried that. It still happens. I thought it went away, but it keeps happening randomly. I'll start up my console, then do a full restart rather than starting the game. Still crashes but that happens during the game. Never outside of it. It's weird. I has to be some sort of bug attached within gameplay that triggers it, I just don't know what.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:09 AM   #5
Rookie

mszczesny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Oh trust me dude. I tried that. It still happens. I thought it went away, but it keeps happening randomly. I'll start up my console, then do a full restart rather than starting the game. Still crashes but that happens during the game. Never outside of it. It's weird. I has to be some sort of bug attached within gameplay that triggers it, I just don't know what.

I keep getting kicked in the middle of my online franchise games the last few days. The worst being just now, finished the game and went to exit and lost connection, the game didnt count and now i have to play it again, and of course it was a great game. Didnt have this issue til the last fre days, and only happens with madden so its not the internet. Really getting annoyed at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2021, 10:14 AM   #6
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszczesny
I keep getting kicked in the middle of my online franchise games the last few days. The worst being just now, finished the game and went to exit and lost connection, the game didnt count and now i have to play it again, and of course it was a great game. Didnt have this issue til the last fre days, and only happens with madden so its not the internet. Really getting annoyed at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This! This is what i'm experiencing. Others say they're not which is weird, but i'm adamant and certain it's from Madden because I have a lot of games and played most of them just to test this theory. It's deadass Madden.

No matter online or offline, it just happens randomly and it's killing the game for me. I bought the game with the intention of playing it, but at this state it's just unplayable or I'd rather not even play it to go through that repetitive motion of taking out my battery of my controller, going up to console, powering it on, etc.

Hopefully it comes through with the scouting patch. It's pretty ridiculous.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:12 PM   #7
Rookie

No crashing for me as the game will no longer load at all. Every single time I try to play it hangs on the load screen. I've cleared data, restarted game, restarted console, reinstalled game, restarted my modem... Nothing works. I spent $60 and I can't even get to the main menu of this POS game.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:37 PM   #8
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack316
No crashing for me as the game will no longer load at all. Every single time I try to play it hangs on the load screen. I've cleared data, restarted game, restarted console, reinstalled game, restarted my modem... Nothing works. I spent $60 and I can't even get to the main menu of this POS game.
Damn! I thought I had it bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »