Home

NHL 22 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NHL 22 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-08-2021, 02:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation NHL 22 Bugs & Glitches Thread

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...ical-issues-en
Trouble with your code or connectivity? Having a performance issue? Join this NHL 22 community forum to discuss troubleshooting.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Report...bug-reports-en
Issue with a crash, freeze, or error? Report bugs in this NHL 22 forum and check out what others in the community are experiencing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2021, 02:21 PM   #2
Rookie

Exclamation Re: NHL 22 Bugs & Glitches Thread

+On both Ps5 and Serie x
Strange thing, online is perfect smooth, but when playing offline is not perfect smooth, i see microstuttering.

+Notice that the brightness changes? It seems darker when in your zone (bottom of the screen) and brighter in your offensive zone (top of the screen).

+Frame rate drops down when game speed is reduced from the default 3 (it is really choppy at 0)

Last edited by GetThePuckOut; 10-08-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-08-2021, 04:33 PM   #3
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 22 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetThePuckOut
+On both Ps5 and Serie x
Strange thing, online is perfect smooth, but when playing offline is not perfect smooth, i see microstuttering.

+Notice that the brightness changes? It seems darker when in your zone (bottom of the screen) and brighter in your offensive zone (top of the screen).

+Frame rate drops down when game speed is reduced from the default 3 (it is really choppy at 0)
I remember this happening last time that they went to a new platform. From the Xbox 360 to the Xbox one. It was corrected with a patch. Obviously the game was only tested on default settings.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:20 PM   #4
Pro

I don’t know that this is truly a bug, as much as it is laziness from EA, but I’ve started a BAP twice now and both times:

Before my first NHL game I was asked how it felt to break the rookie goal record and before my next game I was asked how it felt to break the rookie points record.

My second play through I intentionally had a stat line of 0,0,0 so I was congratulated for breaking goals/points records despite having zero.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

xbox series x

when use elite controller 2, there are no vibration at all.
but use default xbox controller, vibration is there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2021, 09:04 AM   #6
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

PLaying as the Islanders in true broadcast cam is completely broken and unpayable. Like how do you miss this? To top it off they don't even have the Isles new Arena in the game.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 10-11-2021, 11:33 AM   #7
Rookie

Glitch: No hats shown being thrown onto the ice after a hat trick.

As lame as it has become with the EA NHL franchise over the years with literally just a hat (or two at the most) being thrown onto the ice, EA has surpassed themselves by zero hats in this year's installment. Not even during a cut scene or if you checked on replay scanning the entire arena.

This is undoubtedly a glitch. How is it in NHL 94 (almost 30 years ago) when a player scored their third goal hats immediately came flying onto the ice, but in 2020 a hat passing through on the corner of the screen on a cut scene to 2021 where you get nothing is what we're now left with??? No animation. Just a regular goal.

Come on EA add an appropriate hat trick presentation experience your next update where hats come flying onto the ice immediately after the third goal is scored and also show it in the cut scene sequence. If the away team gets the hat trick then a couple hats should also stream onto the ice as their area always fans of the other team in the stands (as is evident in your game).

Last edited by Hamburgerpimp97; 10-11-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old 10-11-2021, 12:29 PM   #8
Rookie

reth316's Arena

OVR: 5

Playing Franchise mode on PS5 and my on the fly strategy keeps changing automatically. It keeps changing to the most aggressive attacking options...is there a way to stop this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »