Home

PS5 - Week 1 Roster with Practice Squad Players

This is a discussion on PS5 - Week 1 Roster with Practice Squad Players within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-12-2021, 05:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS5 - Week 1 Roster with Practice Squad Players

I’ll be uploading this later today hopefully. It’s the week 1 EA roster with practice squad players added to each roster from free agents.
I’ll add details of the file name etc when it is uploaded.

Particularly useful if you’re doing 32 team control and want accurate rosters and PS.

Be aware Madden share is buggy and doesn’t show new files for 2/3 days. Use the search function to find new files.

This is for PS5.

Update NOW LIVE

Last edited by sadler; 09-12-2021 at 06:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2021, 05:35 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: PS5 - Week 1 Roster with Practice Squad Players

Reserved for details…

PSID. msadler04
File. NFLWK1PLUSPSQD

Last edited by sadler; 09-12-2021 at 06:56 AM.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Very nice. So basically this just including any FA in the game and adding them to the appropriate team. You did not create any player not already in the game?

So we can load this into an offline franchise, take control of each team, and make the appropriate cuts to get to as close as possible to a 53 man roster with practice squad.

Won’t be perfect as we can only add “eligible” players to practice squads and will have to play around with rosters like the ravens where players like Bell and Freeman have to be on the roster in some capacity, just buried in the depth chart.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by downing11
Very nice. So basically this just including any FA in the game and adding them to the appropriate team. You did not create any player not already in the game?

So we can load this into an offline franchise, take control of each team, and make the appropriate cuts to get to as close as possible to a 53 man roster with practice squad.

Won’t be perfect as we can only add “eligible” players to practice squads and will have to play around with rosters like the ravens where players like Bell and Freeman have to be on the roster in some capacity, just buried in the depth chart.
Correct. I’ve not added any missing players. Load it into an offline franchise and make the cuts into Practice Squads.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:14 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Okay, so just a note for anyone else out there planning to do what I did and so it doesn't happen to you as well.

I took these rosters, made a couple of small changes based on some activity that happened after they were originally posted. Then I thought I would be smart and set all the depth charts correctly so when I imported them into the franchise, they would already be done. Well, much to my surprise, that was a giant waste of time because after importing, the CPU goes and reorders the depth chart from what it looks like based solely on overall rating. So for example, I had Bell and Freeman buried on the Ravens depth chart, but the CPU moves them up due to their higher rankings. I was planning on taking control of all 32 teams anyway, but now I will have to reorder the depth charts....again.

I'm sure some of you/most of you already knew this, but to anyone that didn't, please don't do what I did!! Ugh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2021, 08:27 PM   #6
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Is this the fixed EA Week 1 roster with PS guys and Peters, Edwards of Ravens on IR?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-14-2021, 01:39 AM   #7
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by downing11
Okay, so just a note for anyone else out there planning to do what I did and so it doesn't happen to you as well.

I took these rosters, made a couple of small changes based on some activity that happened after they were originally posted. Then I thought I would be smart and set all the depth charts correctly so when I imported them into the franchise, they would already be done. Well, much to my surprise, that was a giant waste of time because after importing, the CPU goes and reorders the depth chart from what it looks like based solely on overall rating. So for example, I had Bell and Freeman buried on the Ravens depth chart, but the CPU moves them up due to their higher rankings. I was planning on taking control of all 32 teams anyway, but now I will have to reorder the depth charts....again.

I'm sure some of you/most of you already knew this, but to anyone that didn't, please don't do what I did!! Ugh.
Yes this crap has been happening for 8 years now. it took them 5 years to fix being able to put LS at the LS position.. remember we could ony put a C there?? (only in play now mode you could be a LS TE there. )

trust me I have given up making accurate rosters. not being about to IR guys. players that are on PUP or SUS it's impossible to get it to 53 man rosters accurately and it wouldn't be so bad if players didn't 'vanish' from the free agents list. every time you cut a player you gotta hold your breathe and hope they don't vanish. I started to work on ps5 rosters again. to know as soon as I loaded franchise mode the cowboys had to cut 3 players.. and me tearing my hair out over it wondering who would vanish wasn't worth the stress. so I gave up. it's annoying so much potential to get rosters perfect but the stupid free agents vanishing kills the fun of it
Old 09-14-2021, 01:49 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Is this the fixed EA Week 1 roster with PS guys and Peters, Edwards of Ravens on IR?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes, I’ve updated the latest roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »