Home

Nba 2k22 Tim's Fictional Roster PS4

This is a discussion on Nba 2k22 Tim's Fictional Roster PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2021, 06:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Nba 2k22 Tim's Fictional Roster PS4

(UPDATE 9/14/2021: All position player archetypes are finished and 5 teams are fully completed.

Fictional players, contracts, shots, badges, gear, fictional coaches and staff completed for both teams as well. Now I will embark on the exhausting process of clearing out the league and adding the fictional player types in.)

Teams Complete So far:
76ers
Bucks
Bulls
Cavs
Celtics

:Original Post:
Okay guys, this is for the small amount of people who enjoyed my previous rosters.

I am currently working on a fictional roster for NBA 2k22. I start by building the prototypes for all positions first (pass first pg, veteran pg, outside scoring pg, etc), then I will get started with adding the details for every player of every team.

It'll be same as previous versions (all fictional players handcrafted, all coaches, systems, tendencies, contracts, injuries, etc). This years version will be my best work. I feel that I've made so many rosters with 2K, that I know how to manipulate the tendencies and ratings to get the results I want.

This will not be an unrealistic roster. As always... this is strictly for realism and targeted at mid 90's style basketball.

I work a lot and this will be a work in progress, until I think it's ready.

Last edited by leoalure; 09-19-2021 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2021, 11:55 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Nba 2k22 Tim's Fictional Roster PS4

I loved your fictional roster from a couple years ago. I like to take about 10 of my favorite real players add them and do a fantasy draft with your roster. Days and months of good times. Looking forward to any updates and final completion.
Old 10-24-2021, 03:37 PM   #3
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Following this and can't wait to see what you create. How's your latest update going?
Old 11-13-2021, 12:48 PM   #4
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

Always my favorite roster! Hope you can finish it. Thanks for doing it.

I will buy nba 2k22 when this is ready. Still playing 20 right now
Old 11-19-2021, 04:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Forgot my account I don't know if you remember DatIsraeliGuy from the 2k19 thread, if you do, hi 🖖🏼

Can't wait brother, I played 2k19 for almost 2 years on your rosters it was fantastic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2021, 01:29 AM   #6
Just started!

grimm.reaper13's Arena

Have been using your rosters for years, absolutely love them! I was able to do my own for 2k20, and it gave me a whole new appreciation for how much work is put in to making these. So excited for this years edition! I have my draft classes built out for a decade with your base roster. Thank you for making it!
Old 01-16-2022, 07:56 PM   #7
Rookie

Hi Mr. Leoalure,

A big thank you for doing this again, I’m pumped.

I loved your 2K19 fictional roster, I was heartbroken when I lost my custom my-league after the 2k19 servers were taken down.

In this post, I just wanted to thank you for doing this and ask a question about the roster.

Will any of the awesome cast of characters from your 2k19 roster be making a return?

I fondly remember MVP Hot Rod Dupree, the Zion-like Rakeem Dorsey, high-flying Antwan Speights and of course the dynamic duo of Shaq-esque Donyell Woolridge and Ikeem Kingsley!!!

I wouldn't want you to feel bored retracing your steps, but if you chose to set this roster in the same universe as before, but maybe a couple years down the line or something, I would be over the moon!!!

Again thank you for all your hard work on these projects, it makes the game all the more special to play!

All the best with the project,
Clement
Old 01-16-2022, 08:34 PM   #8
Pro

Jeffruel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementwllms
Hi Mr. Leoalure,

A big thank you for doing this again, I’m pumped.

I loved your 2K19 fictional roster, I was heartbroken when I lost my custom my-league after the 2k19 servers were taken down.

In this post, I just wanted to thank you for doing this and ask a question about the roster.

Will any of the awesome cast of characters from your 2k19 roster be making a return?

I fondly remember MVP Hot Rod Dupree, the Zion-like Rakeem Dorsey, high-flying Antwan Speights and of course the dynamic duo of Shaq-esque Donyell Woolridge and Ikeem Kingsley!!!

I wouldn't want you to feel bored retracing your steps, but if you chose to set this roster in the same universe as before, but maybe a couple years down the line or something, I would be over the moon!!!

Again thank you for all your hard work on these projects, it makes the game all the more special to play!

All the best with the project,
Clement
Oh man! Hot Rod Dupree was the man. Who was the big do it all center who was a young monster? Triple double machine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »