Home

Ancient Proverb: If a player makes a tackle in Madden 22, does it make a sound?

This is a discussion on Ancient Proverb: If a player makes a tackle in Madden 22, does it make a sound? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-22-2021, 12:23 PM   #1
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Ancient Proverb: If a player makes a tackle in Madden 22, does it make a sound?

I just don't get this. I just don't understand this, but every year, the audio team or whoever is responsible for this gets this wrong. I created a similar thread to this for madden 20, i believe. Same problem, the audio from tackles is like the absolute lowest noise level in the entire game. And, to be clear, i have field volume at 100. Often times, i hear nothing, other times, i do hear a tackle sound, but it's kind of like, "was that pads colliding? was that a tackle noise? i'm not sure if i heard anything?" Thankfully, the rumble from my controller is loud enough for me to hear "something" and to "feel" the tackle happening. But, this isn't enough.

Madden 21? For some reason, they OVER did the tackle sounds. lol. They were absolutely deafening, and they were certainly overdone for some reason (I often think it was because of my post about madden 20 having deaf tackle noises . But, now we're back to hearing nothing. This should be a no brainer. This should be one of the loudest sounds in the game, specifically if one is setting On Field sounds to 100. So, again, i just don't understand how the audio team justifies this or why they purposely mute the tackle sounds, because this type of thing just has to be on purpose.

On a postitive note, i'm happy the refs sound "correct" through the PA system. This was erroneously done in madden 21 where the refs were severely muted. For some reason, they changed the code to make the refs loud and mute the tackles. lol.

Anyways, curious if others have noticed this, or how they feel about the tackle noised, and wanted a thread devoted to this so that perhaps the devs might see it and realize, "oh wow, yeah, i don't hear the tackles, we need to patch that."
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »