Home

Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-11-2021, 03:24 PM   #1
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

Welcome back Maddenites for another year of Madden football!!! Welp....Madden 22 promises to be a special cycle. We had an opportunity to play test the Beta earlier this year and I was really impressed with the gameplay and incredible Next Gen Player Movement 2.0. Also of course Franchise Mode received a lot of long overdue love and we are getting a huge Scouting Overall Update sometime in mid October.

I am a long time Console Sports Gamer who strives to achieve a realistic, but even more importantly fun experience. Playing a true to the game clean screen style without exploiting the CPU; I have been developing sliders for over a decade and a half and love sharing my results with the OS community. I really get deep into my franchises and classic roster season replays and have just a ton of fun. This thread is all about having fun with sports games, sharing franchise stories, tips and advice. We try to stay as positive as we can and use this thread as a nest for those that love Madden's brand of football and want to have a great time. The game will not be perfect. And yes I will criticize the game when appropriate. But I don’t want the thread to turn into a bitch fest if we can help it. We look for solutions and work arounds first and foremost. When we need a patch we wait. Once we get it, we test. Those that have followed me know what I am all about and I pull no punches. I will tell it like it is.

I don’t overthink things. I do not get stalled on perfect stats. I typically get great results that are highly believable in “my” universe. Remember, franchise mode takes on a life of it’s own and you should embrace that!!! Have fun with it!!

I test my sliders vigorously inside Franchise Mode only and tune them to work as well as they can across the entire league. My testing is streamed on Twitch and I highly encourage folks to tune in while we play test games. We have a lot of fun chatting and sharing ideas.

Being that I played the Beta I was able to already have a jumpstart and a great feel about the philosophy I am taking this cycle. Things will look a bit different this time around. I am excited to get working on this slider set because I feel like we are going to have the best playing version of Madden ever to date. A lot of great things going on with Next Gen Stats and player movement being married. Plus they have a true progressive fatigue system that needs to be heavily tested before we finalize the first set we release. So I ask for patience this cycle. I am not starting my proper franchise until the new scouting update comes through so we have plenty of time to get things right.

Typically save for the exception of patches, once we lock into our set.....we don’t look back. I encourage everyone to try them out as a base and tweak it from there to your particular skill level and play style. So speaking of playstyle let’s get to my gameplay house rules:

Armor’s Gameplay House Rules

1. On defense I have now adopted and embraced playing from the Broadcast Camera and also use the player lock feature if I want to use a LB or DB and drop into coverage. You can player lock by simply double clicking the LS (PS5) and it will turn the camera to the defensive perspective zoomed out so you can see All-22. In your main menu settings have Defensive Cam selected as your default view and simply toggle when your in the game to the Broadcast camera. Then when you player lock it will always go to the defensive cam view for your player lock. On Offense we now have fully committed to the broadcast camera for he running game. And we also have committed to the All-22 for the passing game. Understand the sliders were tuned and locked in using these cameras but I am confident they will work great using the defensive perspective on defense and whatever camera you choose on offense.

To use the Broadcast Camera zoom out method (if you want to try and pass from the Broadcast camera) simply select a WR when your team is set at the LOS by pressing the circle button to change players. Once you have a WR selected....double click LS to player lock him. Then double click again to disengage the player lock and the camera will be zoomed out and slowly creep back to the broadcast view. Snap the ball when you get the desired amount of zoom out you want and it will stay locked into that view so you can see downfield and pass in the Broadcast Camera!!!

I also never switch. This is another key component of how I develop my slider set. If I play as the MLB on a given play I stay as the MLB all the way through to the whistle is blown. What that does is put a focus on player ratings, player awareness and you depending on your teammates to make a play you are not involved in or away from. This also at times will strengthen the CPU and make it more of a challenge to play against them. I can tell you it is very hard playing defense this way and can lead to some ugly games if your defense is tired or having an off day. Timely sub packages like bringing in a fresh DL is a big feature of this set. If your defense has been on the field alot, pay attention to their fatigue levels and sub accordingly!! I like to play all over the field. DE, MLB, OLB, FS or SS. Mix it up!! It is a lot of fun to play different positions, which will present more challenge and have you depend on your CPU teammates even more. I highly encourage traditional MLB only players.....to drop that style like a bad habit. Vs the AI you will end up dominating on All-Pro. In obvious passing downs....play the DL. On obvious running downs....play as the LB’s or a safety.

2. Use your playbook - mix up your plays. Use the entire playbook. Don't go for it every time on 4th and 1 with a FB dive or QB sneak. In other words don't cheese the CPU. Keep it real. On offense I make it a point to really dig deep and use every play at my disposal and limit my audibles. On defense I call all my own plays. If the CPU comes out in a 2 WR set but has a stretch TE like Gronk....by all means use the nickel so you can cover that TE. Defensive hot routes...I use whatever my heart desires. Use your gameplan tab, player focus tab, just really mix it up as much as you can and have fun with it. I think we are all mature enough here to not “Cheese” the CPU. I highly encourage using the gameplay tab of your playbook as well. It has a large amount of plays in different formations to combat the other team if you are anticipating that type of play from the CPU. I do house rule a few plays and hot routes as well:

1. FB Dive - limit to one per half
2. QB Sneak - limit to once per game
3. WR Hot Routes - Once per quarter
4. RB hot routes - are unlimited as this is an important factor for additional pass protection and safety valve strategies to counter the blitz.
5. Going for it on 4th Down - Keep it real....we all know what is cheese and what is not!!!

OS Member SkruDe has this to say about playing defense on All-Pro on Madden 22 and I agree 100%. If you cannot seem to get stops and play good defense really look at what you are doing:

"Defense is hard in this game, especially if you try to user control on defense."

"We play on "All-Pro" which means there needs to be sufficient, and at times substantial, knowledge of football schemes and tendencies. Defensive play calling makes a difference, but so does pre-snap adjustments. You need to be quick, but shifting the D-Line to match the O-Line, shifting linebackers to the heavy side, Blitzing +1 guys on certain passing downs, "pinching" the line on certain running downs so you don't leave huge running lanes, knowing when to avoid zone and go man, all this and more needs to be thought about. You won't be too successful just picking "Coach Suggestion" every play. It's tough. But little things can add up to make a big difference."

3. When on defense I will user pick, swat and strip of course. I will use pass rush moves on the DL and with my OLB's. I will use my full arsenal and stick skills on the player I control without switching.

4. On offense I will control who ever has the ball. I will use moves, jukes etc. I have changed my view on user catching in terms of selecting the user catch type. I believe it helps you and brings out the player ratings even more. What I won’t do is take control of the WR after the ball is thrown and steer them towards the ball. The only thing I will do is potentially choose possession, catch and run (RAC) or Aggressive catch. Once they come down with it we take control and do our thing.

5. I play with all visual aides turned off. The cleanest screen possible is what I employ for the best possible broadcast presentation and also challenge.

6. Absolutely use coaching adjustments. It's fun and the risk reward is also great to see play out.

That's basically it as far as approach and playing style. I truly look forward to providing a great base set of sliders at the "All-Pro level for you to play with. Please use it as a starting point to tweak to your hearts content. Everyone has different skill levels and there is no "one size fits all" slider set. People all play the game slightly differently or may have varying levels of skills and stick skills. So don’t think you can’t tweak values to find your sweet spot. Just use this as a guideline base set and if it works for you with the OP values......awesome. If not simply move a certain value up or down 1-2 clicks to start, join me on a stream to ask for some tips or advice...or post constructive questions and comments here on the thread. I typically respond to everyone who has a mature attitude.

I ask that you give yourself a good sample size of 8-10 games vs various teams to get a good feel before trying to adjust things. Remember. The game changes dynamically in franchise mode. I test these sliders exclusively inside franchise mode with these settings and gameplay house rules.

I will be coming up with some new house rules for the new weekly gameprep feature, coaching skill trees, and progressive fatigue. I want to have the retail version of the game in my hands before I post those.....but know they are coming soon!!!

Armors 32 Team Control Franchise Manifesto

Spoiler

Madden 22 Sliders and Settings

Version 3.5 November 17th 2021

Main Menu Settings

Everything in the Main Menu is set to exactly the way it comes out of the box or you can input the sliders in the main menu and load them into Franchise. Up to you. I have set up the sliders in the main menu the same that I will have them in Franchise mode.

Turn these options off in the Main Menu:

Heat Seeker - Off

Ball Hawk - Off

Defensive Assist - On (your choice)

All Penalties on and at 80 except:

50 RTP
90 Block in the Back

Auto Subs All Default

Visual Settings

Coin Toss - Users Choice

Play Call Button Layout - Users Choice

Previous Play Information - Users Choice (I play with it On to see CPU play call habits for dev feedback)

On Field Visual Feedback - Off

On Field Trainer - Off

Defensive Pass Coverage Visual Assist - Off

Receiver Visual Assist - Off

Drive Goals Feedback - Off

Franchise Bottom Line Ticker - Off (32 Team Control)

Franchise Gameplan Boost Notification - On

Coaching Tips - Off

Pre-Snap Menu - On

Player Names - Pre-snap only

Camera Toggle - On

Passing Cam - On

Offensive Camera Settings - All-22/Default/Zoom - I mix it up but use All 22 a lot this cycle.

Defensive Camera - Broadcast for pass rush and playing the run and Player Lock when playing as LB or DB/S in pass coverage

Volume Control (I play with Sony 3D Sound Headphones with 3D sound toggled on in PS5 audio main menu on the console)

Master Volume - 100

Auto Mix - Custom

In-Game Commentary - 80

Stadium Speakers - 100

Crowd Volume - 100

On The Field - 100

Music - 60

Menu SF - 75

Graphics - Performance Mode (PS5 with a 4K HDR TV for constant 60 FPS)

Set the following within your CFM Menus

League Settings

Quarter Length - 15 minutes

Accelerated Clock - On 15 seconds

Skill Level - All-Pro

Game Style - Simulation

League Type - All

Instant Starer - Off

Trade Deadline - On

Trade Type - Enable All

Coach Firing - On

Salary Cap - On

Superstar Abilities - On

Ability Edit Controls - Any Player

Relocation Settings - Everyone Can Relocate

Injury - On

Pre Existing Injury - Off

Practice Squad Stealing - On

Career Clock - On

Progressive Fatigue - On

Practice Injury - On

Player Mode

Full On-Field Control - On

Roser Protection

Minimum Roster Size - 53

In Season Player Movement Limit - Unlimited

Player OVR Cut Restrictions - No Restriction

Off-Season Player Cut Limit - Unlimited

Dev Trait Management

Coach Tree XP Progression/Cost - Slowest

Breakout Scenarios - On

Development Trait Regression - On

Desired X-Factor Players - 50

Desired Superstar Dev Players - 75

Desired Star Dev Players - 339

Season Experience - Customized and everything set to manual for team you plan on running in your 32 Team Control Franchise.

Team Settings - All set to off (All set to Manual you control everything for your main team)

For the other 31 Teams Set these options to the following:

Trades and Free Agency - Auto

Offseason Free Agent Bidding - Auto

Injury Management - Auto

Pre-Season Cut Days - Manual (can set to auto if you do not want to handle this each season for every team)

Contract Negotiations - Auto (I let the CPU handle the 31 other teams)

Scout College Players - Auto

League Advancement - Auto

Manage Practice Reps - Auto

Team Settings for the other 31 teams:

Tutorial Pop-Ups - Off

Auto Progress Players - On

Auto Progress Talents - On (This is the coach Tree XP the Cpu will upgrade the other 31 teams coaching staffs)

Fill Roster - On

Human Sliders

QB Accuracy - 42

Pass Blocking - 60 (+10)

WR Catching - 48

Run Blocking - 0

Fumbles - 55

Pass Defense Reaction Time - 47

Interceptions - 15 (-5)

Pass Coverage - 47

Tackling - 48

CPU Sliders

QB Accuracy - 42

Pass Blocking - 75 (+7)

WR Catching - 48

Run Blocking - 80 (+5)

Fumbles - 55

Pass Defense Reaction Time - 47

Interceptions - 10 (-10)

Pass Coverage - 47 (-3)

Tackling - 48

Injuries - 30 (+5)

Fatigue - 60 (-7)

Player Speed Parity Scale - 75 (+21)

FG Power - 65

FG Accuracy - 42 (-4)

Punt Power - 60 (-10)

Punt Accuracy - 50 (-5)

Kickoff Power - 50

Penalties (will test these once we know it is patched)

Offside - 80

False Start - 80

Holding - 80

Facemask - 80

Defensive Pass Interference - 80

Illegal Block In The Back - 80 (-10)

Roughing The Passer - 50

All other penalties are toggled “On”

Auto Subs - Default

+/- in () denotes change in value from previous version of the sliders

XP Sliders

I have run many simulation tests in combination with different practice intensities based on our 32 Team Control Manifesto. So understand.....these were tested with being able to Control All 32 Teams which is far different than turning off Progressive Fatigue or allowing the CPU to control practice for the other 31 teams (which until it is truly patch is highly not advisable). If you are looking for a single team control set of XP Sliders I would suggest taking a look at Adembroski’s or even Funkycorm’s set’s. This is specifically made for 32 Team Control.

QB - 100
RB - 100
WR - 94
TE - 90
FB - 100
OT - 90
OG - 87
C - 92

DE - 100
DT - 95
MLB - 93
OLB - 93
DCB - 100
FS - 106
SS - 106

K - 125
P - 120

Someone had suggested on another slider thread and also here in setting all XP sliders to 300 in the preseason. The theory is a lot of your backups will get a ton of playing time and this can help really develop the entire league as a whole. I really like this idea and will be implementing it in my franchise. This is optional and up to you.

32 Team Set-up Tutorial Video on my Twitch Channel

Ok....folks the easiest way to see the tutorial videos in “How to set up your 32 Team Control Franchise” on Madden 22 is to go to my twitch channel by clicking the link to my channel in my signature.

For those on the phone App my channel name is:

ArmorAndSword

Click on the "videos tab" and filter them by selecting Highlights. There are 3 videos for you to view in the highlights section:

How to Setup 32 Team Control Parts 1 & 2 and how to handle scenarios.

The videos are filled with tips and tricks and how I go about doing all of it.

Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 11-18-2021 at 08:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2021, 03:24 PM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

A Dolphins Tale The Rebuild Part Deux

Year 1 News Wire

Dolphins Enter 2021 With Many Questions Left Unanswered And A New GM Coming Into The Fold

The Miami Dolphins went a surprising 10-6 in 2020. Playing in empty stadiums during the Pandemic, the Fins had a dual headed QB in Ryan Fitzpatrick and 1st round rookie Tua Tagovailoa, a ferocious blitzing defense with two premier CB’s in Xavien Howard and Byron Jones that was very opportunistic. 2021 though will be different. Former GM Chris Grier made some questionable picks with all the draft capital he had heading into the 2021 NFL Draft. Heads were turned as he traded down out of the 3rd overall pick passing on the chance to draft Generational talent Kyle Pitts or top tier Alpha Dog WR Jammar Chase. Also LT Penei Sewall, considered to be the best LT in the draft was passed over. Instead he took Alabama WR Jaylen Waddle to pair up with 2nd year starting QB Tua Tagovailoa. The hope from Grier is he hit on the next Tyreek Hill and gives his QB a true game breaker. There were a lot of unhappy fans. Also he decided to swing for the fences taking 1 year wonder Jalen Phillips out of Miami instead of taking RB Najee Harris. The Dolphins have a clear need at RB. There was some good though. Javon Holland the Dolphins first 2nd round pick looks to be a steal. A versatile hybrid safety who can play slot CB as well as blitz. He is a great addition. LT Liam Eichenburg has already displaced 2020 1st round pick Austin Jackson as the starting LT with Jackson being moved to LG.

In a shocking move GM Chris Grier was relieved of his duties just before the start of training camp with owner Stephen Ross hiring little known Michael Sword. He brings a lot of scouting knowledge at the college level as he ran the recruiting department at Stanford University. His goal is to evaluate the entire roster during the 2021 season and potentially reshape the Dolphins Rebuild which was expected to bear fruit heading into the season. And it still may do that. Sword is evaluating Tua carefully and according to sources will determine if the Dolphins will stick with him in this rebuild or move on from him in the 2022 draft. Speaking of the 2022 draft there are a lot of enticing QB options that will be available and we will go over the potential of the 2022 draft during this Year 1 season. Sword wasted no time in addressing the RB situation when he singed veteran RB Levon Bell to a modest 1 Year contract for 2.2M. Bell is expected to be a primary ball carrier and 3rd year back Myles Gaskin will also have a role. Of course it remains to be seen if Bell can even carry the load anymore as he has had issues staying healthy.

The Dolphins travel to New England and then have Buffalo coming to town. So the AFC East race will already be off an running.

Year 1 Week 1 At New England

Xavian Howard Leads Fins To Week 1 Road Win 17-10 Over The Patriots

All-Pro CB Xavien Howard brought his HOF game to New England in the Dolphins week 1 win over the Patriots. He had not one, not two, but three interceptions off rookie QB Mac Jones to help lead his defense to stifling the Patriots offense for most of the contest. The first half was an exercise in futility for both QB’s. Tua Tagovailoa threw two interceptions in the 1st quarter. Fortunately the defense held and Howard had two pick off’s himself to counter it. Going into the halftime the Patriots led 3-0.

Tua would then engineer 17 unanswered points in the second half as he settled down and finished 23/35 for 302 yards and 2 INT. Le’Veon Bell would get two rushing TD’s and finish with 44 yards rushing and 25 yards receiving. Will Fuller led all Dolphins receivers with 7 receptions for 123 yards. Rookie Jaylen Waddle would haul in 6/72

The Patriots would add a TD in the 4th quarter late to make the game respectable but the defense held on for the win in the final minute as they stopped the Pat’s inside the red zone with under a minute left.

“A great start for the defense. But we need to figure some things out in the offense” Said head coach Brian Flores. The defense had 3 pics and 4 sacks. Jerome Baker, Andrew Van Ginkel, Ogbah and Sieler would all collect 1 sack each.

Howard Made Sure The Fins Had A Week 1 Road Win With 3 Interceptions

Year 1 Week 2 vs The Bills

Week 2 Heartbreak As Fins Fall 34-28 To Rival Bills

In a wild week 2 game the Dolphins just came up short vs they arch rival in the Bills. The Dolphins found themselves down 24-7 at halftime only to storm back behind QB Tua Tagovailoa. Heading into the 4th quarter the Dolphins were down 31-21 and the crowd was rocking. Tua would toss a deep strike TD pass to Jaylen Waddle (67 yards) and Bell would wish for a TD to bring the Fin within 10 points. He did however toss two interceptions for the second week in a row which is a concerning trend. Le’Veon Bell again rushed for a TD in this game but would leave in the 3rd quarter with a sprained shoulder. He ended up with 38 yards rushing. In the 4th quarter the Dolphins pulled to within 3 points on a Tua TD to Will Fuller.

The defense could not hold though as the Bills would kick a FG to expend the lead to 34-28. Tua would throw his second interception trying to hit Fuller on a badly underthrown deep pass and the Bills were able to run out the clock.

“We just could not make some plays early and found ourself in a big hole” Said Tua. “We really fought back hard and almost pulled this out”.

“We need to go over a few things in the film, correct some things with OL as Tua is getting too much pressure on him too fast”. The Bills had only a couple of sacks but a lot of pressures. “Tua also needs to clean up those pics. We can’t have turnovers like that every week”.

The Fins travel to Las Vegas to take on the Raiders in Week 3.

Year 1 Week 3 At Las Vegas

Tua’s 4 TD Passes Not Enough As Dolphins Fall To Raiders in OT 36-30

QB Tua Tagovailoa did everything he could to help the Dolphins win a wild road game at Las Vegas. Throwing for 293 yards and 3 TD on 25/42 with no interceptions. However the Dolphins defense again failed to provide support for the offense as Derrick Carr tore the secondary up for 356 yards thru the air. Josh Jacobs and former Dolphins Kenyan Drake combined for 26 carries and 142 yards including two TD’s. The Raiders also got to Tua 4 times and harassed him plenty. The Dolphins led this game going into halftime 13-9. The Raiders stormed back out of the tunnel but heading into the 4th quarter the Phins held onto a 20-19 lead. Tua was able to help grab a 30-27 lead but a FG with no time remaining sent this into overtime. Carr would then slice and dice the Dolphins defense and finish it off with a TD pass to Willie Snead IV.

Darren Waller would torture the Dolphins with a 11/126 line. John Brown would also chip in 5/76

For the Dolphins TE Mike Gesicki who was extended with a shiny new 5 year 75MM deal had 7/134 and 2 TD

Devante Parker had 6/95.

Rookie Jaylen Waddle missed the game due to a quad strain suffered in practice on Thursday.

Myles Gaskin led the way in the ground game with 13/60, and Bell would add 10/31

“Just frustrating today. This was a game we had right in front of us and we could not put it away with under 2 minutes left in regulation” said Tua.

“There are moments all around this game where if a play went this way or that way we come out of this 2-1 instead of 1-2” We need to get better at put away drives”. I loved how Tua played today and the team deserved better. We still need to figure things out on the OL as I do not like what I am seeing in the running game and pas protection” Coach Brian Flores said.

The Dolphins come home to face the 2-1 Colts

Year 1 Week 4 vs The Colts

Tua Record Setting Day Not Enough As Dolphins Fall Again Late 41-38

Have we been transported back to 1984? Tua Tagovailoa is doing his best Dan Marino Impression the last few weeks. The 2nd year left handed QB would have a record day for himself.

30/53 for 456 yards and 5 TD against zero int.

Again though he would find himself on his back 6 times and fumbled two times which led to 14 points.

His counterpart Carson Wentz would be modest compared to the air show Tua had on display.

22/33 for 278 Yards 3TD INT and chipped in 71 yards rushing on 9 carries (one 31 yard jaunt would be a blow early in the game).

But what matters is wins.....not numbers. And the Dolphins are now 1-3 as the once vaunted defense of 2020 has been anything but in 2021.

Jonathan Taylor shredded this front 7 for 138 yards and a TD.

This game was shaping up to be an easy Colts win. leading 20-10 at the half they would come out and take 27-10 lead in the 3rd quarter when all of a sudden Tua came alive. He would bring them back and it was 30-24 Colts heading into the 4th quarter. Then the Colts would take a 41-24 lead but Tua and the Phins offense refused to stop. They would score two late TD’s and were able to recover an onside kick to help them come within 3 points. A failed second onside kick would seal their fate.

The running game was non-existent but that was more due to game script than anything else. The receiving numbers for the Dolphins were gaudy:

Gesicki - 5/119/TD
Parker - 6/110
Fuller - 7/106/TD
Waddle - 6/90/3TD

For the Colts
Ty Hilton - 1/75/TD
Pittman Jr - 4/74
Campbell - 4/47
Doyle - 4/20/2TD

Grover Stewart would collect 3.5 sacks on this day and Deforest Buckner would add 1.5 sacks as well.

Jerome Baker was the leading tackler for the Dolphins with 13 total (8 solo) Only 1 sack shared by Phillips and Ogbah on the day.

“Just a tough tough loss again. I would give back all the stats for wins” Said Tua.

“I am feeling great out there. But those 2 fumbles cost my team a win today” I have to take better care of the ball”.

“We will look at the film and see what we can do on defense to stop this bleeding. I need to do a better job preparing these guys on defense”. The Offense right now is doing so much good.....Tua is coming into his own but he needs to take better care of the ball when under pressure”.

The Dolphins head to Tampa Bay to face Tom Brady and the defending Super Bowl Champs who are off to a 3-1 start.

Year 1 Week 5 At Tampa Bay

Dolphins Get Rocked In Tampa Score Some Garbage Time Points To Make It Respectable as they fall 49-28. The Defense is on Life Support

Don’t let that final score fool into thinking the Dolphins were ever in this game. Well....actually they were for one great 3rd quarter rally. The Phins coming into this game on a 3 game losing streak were looking to snap it vs the GOAT. That is a tall order. The Bucs quickly took a 21-3 lead into halftime on the back of Leonard Fournette’s legs. He would bruise and batter the Dolphins front 7 much like Jonathan Taylor did a week earlier. 21 carries for 142 yards and two TD’s when it was done.

However......The Dolphins would come out in the 3rd quarter and make this a game. Tua Tagovailoa continues to show he is a real QB in his 2nd year as he led his offense to 17 3rd quarter points. Devante Parker would haul in two TD’s and Sanders would kick a FG and before you knew it the game turned. 28-20 Bucs. Brady would extend to lead to 28-3 before the Tua flurry and it was looking like a blowout. Give credit to this Miami offense. They simply don’t quit.

Ahhhh but we are talking about Tom Brady. And he would Brady the Phins. The Bucs would score 21 unanswered in the 4th quarter to take a commanding 49-20 lead and put the nail in the coffin. The Dolphins would score a garbage time TD and convert a 2 point conversion for the final score.

Tom Brady - 40/46 471 Yards/5TD/2INT
A Brown - 10/130/TD
Mike Evans - 11/113/TD
C.Godwin - 5/110/TD
OJ Howard - 6/51/TD

The Dolphins again had no running game to speak after falling behind by so much. They would total a paltry 37 yards.

Tua 30/48 369 Yards 3TD
Waddle - 9/109
Parker - 7/108 2TD
Fuller - 4/63
Gesicki - 4/39 TD

“The defense is a major concern for us” GM Michael Sword said in a post game interview. We really need to figure some things out.....and get this defense back on track if we want to have any shot at the post season”.

“Our pass rush is poor, our coverage is poor, our tackling is poor....F’s all around for our defense”. This was the strength of our team last season and now it is a liability. They need to look themselves in the mirror this week and figure it out” Coach Brian Flores.

The Dolphins now fall to 1-5 as they head to London to face the surprising 3-2 Jaguars.

Year 1 Week 6 At The Jaguars (London)

Dolphins Prevail And Dominate Lawrence and Jags 41-20 Snap 5 Game Losing Streak

The Dolphins wasted no time jumping all over the young upstart Jaguars. In a rematch of the National Title Game in 2018 Trevor Lawrence and Tua went head to head and it was Tua who prevailed. He is simply lighting up the NFL right now.

He would finish 26/38 for 387 yards and 4 TD and no interceptions. Lawrence would finish 24/41 for 252 yards and 2TD INT

Will Fuller (4/130 td) and Mike Gesicki (8/123/2TD) would lead the way for the Dolphins and Parker (5/74/TD) and Waddle (7/71) would also chip in as well. Myles Gaskin would collect 60 yards on the ground on 14 carries as he has supplanted Le’Veon Bell as the starting RB.

The game was never in doubt even though the Jags would score 17 second half points. It was 34-6 heading into the 4th quarter as the Dolphins went into a prevent defense.

Speaking of the defense.....they showed up. Van Ginkel and Ogbah each collated a sack and Jerome Baker was a monster collecting 14 total tackles. Byron Jones had a pick. The game came with a price though as rookie Jean Phillips went down with a dislocated hip and miss several weeks.

The current injury situation for the Dolphins is not great as they have suffered some losses on the OL as well.

Center Austin Reiter out the last 3 weeks with an elbow injury (will be back Week 8)

Starting LT Greg Little has also been out the last 3 weeks with an upper arm fracture (will be back week 8)

“This was the game our defense needed and this can be a spring board for the rest of the season”. Coach Flores.

During the week following the game GM Michael Sword went out and signed DE Dee Ford to spark the pass rush.

The Dolphins come home to face the surprising 4-1 Falcons.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 11-23-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old 08-11-2021, 03:25 PM   #3
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

1990 Miami Dolphins "The Marino Years" League News Center

Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-28-2021 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-11-2021, 06:37 PM   #4
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s All Pro Custom Madden 22 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X (CFM Only)

The man who needs NO introduction…👑
Old 08-11-2021, 10:09 PM   #5
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

I am so excited to play this year’s game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2021, 10:11 PM   #6
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Looking forward to testing these out!
Old 08-11-2021, 10:26 PM   #7
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm curious about play clock. I'm sure I'll be using your sliders (or a very similar set) but how come you don't use 15 minute quarters with adjusted clock runoff? I'm referring last year's sliders by the way. Perhaps you'll use 15 this year for all I know.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 08-11-2021, 10:30 PM   #8
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
I'm curious about play clock. I'm sure I'll be using your sliders (or a very similar set) but how come you don't use 15 minute quarters with adjusted clock runoff? I'm referring last year's sliders by the way. Perhaps you'll use 15 this year for all I know.
I actually moved back to the 15 minutes with 15 second accelerated clock on 21 Next Gen...and will be on 15 minutes as well for Madden 22.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »