Home

Power Pro Kun Pocket R comes to Nintendo Switch this winter

This is a discussion on Power Pro Kun Pocket R comes to Nintendo Switch this winter within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-05-2021, 06:59 PM   #1
Rookie

ACEsportaku's Arena

OVR: 0
Power Pro Kun Pocket R comes to Nintendo Switch this winter

This was actually announced a couple weeks back during a Japanese Nintendo Direct for E3. It looks like the typical Power Pros game but with a weird tank minigame for 4 players. One of the stories is called "War Story" according to my translator so maybe that fits into the tank minigame? You can also play a game with up to 4 players (they show off players 2-4 turning a double play in the video)

I actually quite like the new style, I hope it carries over to the main series. Obviously this is not releasing out West so anyone who wants it will need to import it.

Description from play-asia:

Power Pro Kun Pocket is the latest entry in the spin-off series Power Pro Baseball.

The scenario is based on the original Power Pro Kun Pocket and Power Pro Kun Pocket 2 and consists of the "Gokuaku High School," "Drill Moguraz," and "Competition" chapters. It also includes new modes, such as the four-player cooperative multiplayer "Survival" mode, and modes that allow you to enjoy full-scale baseball games using trained players.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »