Home

Madden 20 Custom Face Heads For Fictional Players

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Custom Face Heads For Fictional Players within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-27-2021, 04:59 AM   #1
Rookie

Chris200000's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 20 Custom Face Heads For Fictional Players

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was a place or thread where anyone had created any custom heads/faces for fictional fantasy players, I would like to download some in preperation for my fictional Madden 20 fantasy league.

Madden 22 will not have the ability to create a team so I am moving to Madden 20 PC

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2021, 07:54 AM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: Madden 20 Custom Face Heads For Fictional Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris200000
Hi guys, I was wondering if there was a place or thread where anyone had created any custom heads/faces for fictional fantasy players, I would like to download some in preperation for my fictional Madden 20 fantasy league.

Madden 22 will not have the ability to create a team so I am moving to Madden 20 PC

Thanks
I don't know where to find custom faces, but I know how you can make some (rookies only, unfortunately).

First, when you're in Franchise, create a new character (a player).

Second, use the face editor to design his face however you want.

Third, save.

Fourth, exit.

Fifth, use the Franchise Editor, and find the column where they list what type of Franchise it is (coach, player, etc). Sorry, I don't specifically remember the name of the column because it's been two years since I played Madden 20, BUT, all you have to do is change that team user status to the same thing all the other USER coaches in your Franchise are, and then POOF, you control the team without losing the custom-faced player.

As far as I am aware, this is the only way you can create your own face without playing as a player.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 06-27-2021, 12:56 PM   #3
Rookie

Chris200000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I don't know where to find custom faces, but I know how you can make some (rookies only, unfortunately).

First, when you're in Franchise, create a new character (a player).

Second, use the face editor to design his face however you want.

Third, save.

Fourth, exit.

Fifth, use the Franchise Editor, and find the column where they list what type of Franchise it is (coach, player, etc). Sorry, I don't specifically remember the name of the column because it's been two years since I played Madden 20, BUT, all you have to do is change that team user status to the same thing all the other USER coaches in your Franchise are, and then POOF, you control the team without losing the custom-faced player.

As far as I am aware, this is the only way you can create your own face without playing as a player.
Thank you for the reply, I am having trouble bringing up (7890) Team file, when I press that pin in franchise editor nothing happens, isnt that the file for editing team names also and other data?

I am unsure what I am doing wrong, I am maybe missing a step?

Thank you for reply
Old 06-27-2021, 08:12 PM   #4
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris200000
Thank you for the reply, I am having trouble bringing up (7890) Team file, when I press that pin in franchise editor nothing happens, isnt that the file for editing team names also and other data?

I am unsure what I am doing wrong, I am maybe missing a step?

Thank you for reply
If I recall correctly it’s actually in the main section where you edit players. I think it was 32 but it’s been a while.

Btw this ought to work with Madden 21, too, although I haven’t tried it. The Franchise Editor does work in 21, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t. I DID use this method it in Madden 20, however. Or maybe it was 19. But it works in at least one of them lol.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Chris200000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
If I recall correctly it’s actually in the main section where you edit players. I think it was 32 but it’s been a while.

Btw this ought to work with Madden 21, too, although I haven’t tried it. The Franchise Editor does work in 21, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t. I DID use this method it in Madden 20, however. Or maybe it was 19. But it works in at least one of them lol.
Thanks for the reply man, can I check I’m using madden 20 when I click team 7890 and nothing comes up why would that happen in franchise editor

When I click the pin , then team 7890 for editing team short names this doesn’t appear when I press team
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »