Home

I hope 2k22 CPU is more aggressive

This is a discussion on I hope 2k22 CPU is more aggressive within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-10-2021, 07:00 PM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
I hope 2k22 CPU is more aggressive

This year on current/Next Gen. The CPU has been very brain dead and Repetitive on offense.

If you play on Superstar The CPU always wait until the clock almost runs out and shoot stupid jumpshots in the paint.

Playing on Hall of Fame the CPU players act like there the Greek freak always going inside the paint even when you give them breathing room

It's a shame I can shut down all the post players especially the MVP joker without Any gameplan they just shoot fadaway brick houses.

I should fear their post superstars

Multiplayer online is killing the Golden single player experience I fell in love with... 2k22 you are now on the Clock⌚

Last edited by simbayless; 06-16-2021 at 09:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2021, 08:42 AM   #2
Rookie

riordan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I hope 2k22 CPU is more aggressive

This is so true!!
They also need to fix "Pound the ball inside".
Old 06-11-2021, 09:43 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I do want a better realistic CPU experience. As with other sports games, I want to see better CPU AI. While tendencies and Coach Gameplan help, still isn't where it should be. CPU needs to be more aware of Lineup logic, matchups, defensive rotations, CPU playmakers being more effective. If I play the Sixers, at no time should I see Embiid and Howard on the floor at the same time. CPU needs to be more aware of matchups. They need to understand who is on the floor and adjust to it. Like to see some teams knowing when to go small and when to match up. CPU Playmakers aren't really as effective as they should. You don't see them pick apart the defense and be impactul. Guys like LeBron, Luka, CP3, etc be as impactful on the playmaking side. Badges shouldn't be the be all end all.

I do think the online multiplayer focus has a negative impact on single player experiences. I don't like to watch 2k22 wishlists because most come from a Park/Pro-Am/Rec perspective. Most sports games now focus heavily on the Online aspect because it's what is the most important nowadays. But Single Player experience is still important. I want to feel a realistic challenge from CPU
Old 06-11-2021, 10:23 AM   #4
MVP

simbayless's Arena

2k is becoming Madden ditching the single player experience focusing on the online (money) is gonna bite them in the long run.peep the 2k tone about single player
For example:

- When the last time Leftos use to come on here asking what problems mygm/my league have bugs and he would look into it ect.. Don't be fooled about them combining those modes into MYNBA because that's where they stopped nothing new besides boom and bust system and even that has bugs they choose to ignore.

-90 percent of the draft players or created players have tattoos looking like bird man from the nuggets that's not how the real NBA looks.They should revamp that whole draft system and take it serious instead of a bunch of goofy 1990 cartoon players c'mon this is Next GEN Baby!

-in game injuries has not been looked at in years I gotta sim in order to get injury smh

-2k is losing that mysterious aura on the gameplay front.I use to have to practice to be good at real basketball but now I just know to shoot 3 pointers all game.
2k used to be poetry in motion and you had to be a thinker!

The devs are too Caked up too care anymore they lost that competitive hunger they once had and you can see it in the game. Where is the wow factor they use to have?

The guy that use to do the trailers before release use to hype me up but now they don't care about that anymore
Take away micro transaction and I bet you would see the 2k of old.

Last edited by simbayless; 06-11-2021 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-13-2021, 11:41 AM   #5
Rookie

I have not played against 2k AI in years, if i see gameplay that resembles actual pro basketball then i’ll consider it but until then this is definitely not a PvE centric game.

At this juncture the AI should resemble the vegas gambling simulators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2021, 12:57 PM   #6
MVP

simbayless's Arena

I can't front I miss 2k CPU kicking my but on on Hall of Fame

Those was you the Days😍
Old 06-16-2021, 08:24 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
2k is becoming Madden ditching the single player experience focusing on the online (money) is gonna bite them in the long run.peep the 2k tone about single player
For example:

- When the last time Leftos use to come on here asking what problems mygm/my league have bugs and he would look into it ect.. Don't be fooled about them combining those modes into MYNBA because that's where they stopped nothing new besides boom and bust system and even that has bugs they choose to ignore.

-90 percent of the draft players or created players have tattoos looking like bird man from the nuggets that's not how the real NBA looks.They should revamp that whole draft system and take it serious instead of a bunch of goofy 1990 cartoon players c'mon this is Next GEN Baby!

-in game injuries has not been looked at in years I gotta sim in order to get injury smh

-2k is losing that mysterious aura on the gameplay front.I use to have to practice to be good at real basketball but now I just know to shoot 3 pointers all game.
2k used to be poetry in motion and you had to be a thinker!

The devs are too Caked up too care anymore they lost that competitive hunger they once had and you can see it in the game. Where is the wow factor they use to have?

The guy that use to do the trailers before release use to hype me up but now they don't care about that anymore
Take away micro transaction and I bet you would see the 2k of old.
"competitive hunger" ? They are not competing against anyone lmao
Old 06-16-2021, 09:47 PM   #8
MVP

simbayless's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarflacco
"competitive hunger" ? They are not competing against anyone lmao

You right in a sense that competion burst pipes but 2k in the past always took pride in simulation basketball 🏀
Now it turned into And1 mixtape park basketball
Might as well call it (Park NBA 2k Basketball) at this point

Who will wake up the 2k sleeping Giant 🙏

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »