Home

2021 Fictional Roster(s)

This is a discussion on 2021 Fictional Roster(s) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-09-2021, 05:02 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
2021 Fictional Roster(s)

Hey everybody...so I've done the 2021 version of my Fictional Rosters. A lot has been done since last year and I cleaned up a lot of the issues the other rosters had. As I always say, these may not be for everyone; but if you're looking for something different, then give them a try. A few things...

1) There are for the XBOX 360 and there are two versions...one version that's compatible with the Revamped Mod and a version compatible with the base game.

2) While these rosters can be used in User vs. AI play...they are better suited for Coach Mode/True Coach Mode and CPU vs. CPU Spectator Mode.

3)
a. These rosters have been heavily edited with my own formulas; and because of that, my rosters WILL BREAK THE SIM Engine. So, if you're big on simming games and sim stats...you're not going to like these at all! However...

b. If you are willing to take your time doing your Dynasty and allow the games to be played out on the field, you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm currently running a Dynasty with Georgia State and I've seen everything...upsets (#1 and gone down already in Week 1)...QB's throwing for 500 yards and 6 TD's...RB's rushing for over 200 yards...you name it. Again, I'm not saying you can't sim the games...but the sim stats will not be to your liking.

4) Also, due to the roster being heavily edited and the inability to edit FCS teams, simmed games against FCS teams will result in an L 98% of the time. No fear because I've included a config that will allow you to go in at the start of each week and edit the scores...which means...

5) You want to have a working knowledge of the editors....the EA DB Editor and/or the Dynasty Editor.

6) I have included 2 Recruiting Classes to get started. Every recruit from 1-2710 has been edited to be in line with my personal edits. I plan on doing at least 10 recruiting classes to go along with these rosters. I've included my Custom Recruiting Class Config to make it easy. All you have to do is open the EA DB Editor, load my config and then Import the recruiting class at the beginning of Week 1.

For those who try it out, I hope you have as much fun as I am with it. I will also upload the version that's compatible with the base game to my EA Locker under my GT: TarHeelPhenom.

ETA: I have not uploaded the file to my Locker yet. I haven't had a chance. I will post here when i do.

6/12/21 Update

I have uploaded the file for the base game to my EA Locker under my GT.

GT: TarHeelPhenom

I ran a test on the file by simming two whole seasons of a Dynasty Mode. I can confirm that there were no game freezes or issues with players missing on the Depth Chart. As new players come in, naturally you will have to reset the Depth Chart so that it is set according to Position. I also made a tweak to draft class #1.

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 06-12-2021 at 11:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2021, 12:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2021 Fictional Roster(s)

One issue with the depth-chart on these rosters. All of the Auto-Slot positions are still read as a "player" by the CPU. This creates an invisible player glitch for all the Auto-Slot spots on the depth-chart. And before you tell me "use Auto-ReOrder", Auto-Reorder doesn't fix the problem.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I downloaded and tried to use in a dynasty and it freezes every time.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:14 PM   #4
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfan84
One issue with the depth-chart on these rosters. All of the Auto-Slot positions are still read as a "player" by the CPU. This creates an invisible player glitch for all the Auto-Slot spots on the depth-chart. And before you tell me "use Auto-ReOrder", Auto-Reorder doesn't fix the problem.
I'm aware of this happening. It happened to me at the beginning of my Dynasty. I'm not sure what causes that. But, while I won't tell you what to do...I will share with you what worked for me when it happened:

1) Load up the dynasty file in the dynasty editor

2) Click on the TEAM Tab(do NOT click on the Depth Chart Tab under the TEAM Tab because it will not reorder the depth chart)

3) Click Operation...Depth Chart...Reset All

This worked for me. It reordered the depth chart and fill all of the empty slots.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:17 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by basefoot00
I downloaded and tried to use in a dynasty and it freezes every time.
At what point does it freeze? Which one of the rosters are you using? I ran these through a SIM to make sure there were no freezes. Your feedback would be appreciated so that I can look in to it. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2021, 02:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
At what point does it freeze? Which one of the rosters are you using? I ran these through a SIM to make sure there were no freezes. Your feedback would be appreciated so that I can look in to it. Thanks.
Regular 360 rosters and when I’m in a game at the start after the coin toss. If I hit sim to advance.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:03 PM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by basefoot00
Regular 360 rosters and when I’m in a game at the start after the coin toss. If I hit sim to advance.
Did you download the roster from here or from my EA Locker? I haven't uploaded to my EA Locker yet. If from here, I will look into it and re-download the file when it's fixed.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:17 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Did you download the roster from here or from my EA Locker? I haven't uploaded to my EA Locker yet. If from here, I will look into it and re-download the file when it's fixed.
My bad the EA locker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »