Home

Speed/Agility Guide

This is a discussion on Speed/Agility Guide within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-18-2021, 04:04 PM   #1
Rookie

maximized98's Arena

OVR: 3
Speed/Agility Guide

I purchased files from nfldraftscout.com to get a list of 40 yard dash times.

In this spreadsheet, you will find nearly 9,900 current NCAA players, with their 40 yard dash times. I added a column next to that for the speed rating. The rating is based off of the Madden scale.

I find that the rosters have WAY too many players in the 90s. More than half of the RB, WR, CB have speeds that far exceed their actual speed. Taking the time to redo every single player is not something that I am going to do. However, I am going to correct the ACC, and start my dynasty.

If you notice on the spreadsheet, you will see 9,883 players. Only 45 of them have speeds in the 90's. It will make a significant difference in the gameplay when everyone is not a track star.

Agility in my opinion should be 5 less than their speed. Hardly anybody can turn on a dime and keep their full momentum going.

If you would like a copy of it, feel free to email me. [email protected]

I need to figure out how to upload it somewhere for you guys to download on your own.

Last edited by maximized98; 05-19-2021 at 08:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »