Home

Created Stadium will no longer assign in franchise mode.

This is a discussion on Created Stadium will no longer assign in franchise mode. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-02-2021, 05:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Created Stadium will no longer assign in franchise mode.

My created stadium will no longer stick when assigned to my franchise team. The name is correct but it o Ky applies the stadium that occupied the slot before I created my stadium. The stadium still loads just fine in all other modes including practice. Just wont allow me to assign it to my franchise team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2021, 06:28 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Created Stadium will no longer assign in franchise mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMBEAU1919
My created stadium will no longer stick when assigned to my franchise team. The name is correct but it o Ky applies the stadium that occupied the slot before I created my stadium. The stadium still loads just fine in all other modes including practice. Just wont allow me to assign it to my franchise team.
Did you save it to a different slot after you started franchise? Asking cause I did that by accident. I deleted my stadium by accident but it was still open in the editor so I saved again but over a different template. Anytime I started a franchise game it would go to the "Major Canvas" which was the original spot I saved it in before I started my franchise.

I just opened my stadium in the editor again and saved it over the major canvas spot and its now fixed.

Also if you try and load an in game save it won't load your stadium correctly. Are you trying to load an in game save?

If neither of those apply to you, when you start a franchise game and get to stadium select, what does it default your teams stadium to? Try scrolling thru the created stadiums and see if the one you are trying to use is there at all. If not you might be hooped. If its there in another slot I'd open up stadium creator and resave the stadium you are trying to use over the spot that was defaulting in the pre game stadium select screen.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:32 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Did you save it to a different slot after you started franchise? Asking cause I did that by accident. I deleted my stadium by accident but it was still open in the editor so I saved again but over a different template. Anytime I started a franchise game it would go to the "Major Canvas" which was the original spot I saved it in before I started my franchise.

I just opened my stadium in the editor again and saved it over the major canvas spot and its now fixed.

Also if you try and load an in game save it won't load your stadium correctly. Are you trying to load an in game save?

If neither of those apply to you, when you start a franchise game and get to stadium select, what does it default your teams stadium to? Try scrolling thru the created stadiums and see if the one you are trying to use is there at all. If not you might be hooped. If its there in another slot I'd open up stadium creator and resave the stadium you are trying to use over the spot that was defaulting in the pre game stadium select screen.
I've tried two different slots and the first being the slot I've always used. Ever since the title update what now occurs is....my stadium shows in two different Slots that I duplicated it to. It looks accurate but when I assign it to my franchise team (because I updated my stadium) it now switches to the stadium that was originally in that slot. Does that explanation make sense?

Last edited by LAMBEAU1919; 05-02-2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-02-2021, 09:11 PM   #4
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMBEAU1919
I've tried two different slots and the first being the slot I've always used. Ever since the title update what now occurs is....my stadium shows in two different Slots that I duplicated it to. It looks accurate but when I assign it to my franchise team (because I updated my stadium) it now switches to the stadium that was originally in that slot. Does that explanation make sense?
In the stadium select screen before a franchise game, does it show a picture of your stadium then when you get in game its actually the original you saved over? If so I'd say its borked then.

Or is the picture the original and not your stadium? If its that and you scroll thru the created stadiums are yours just not there anymore?
Old 05-03-2021, 09:19 AM   #5
Pro

knich1's Arena

Yeah...had the same problem yesterday. It keeps showing the original save slot. You can play the correct stadium in Exhibition (and it shows correctly) but not in Franchise...Franchise screwed again...lol.

Small rant: Bugs me that there is obvious OSD glitch in Franchise where it shows and the announcers discuss a team going for a sweep when it is not close to correct. The crowd also chants "sweep" when its team is about to get swept lol. So this is an obvious bug. How this bug escapes QA (and the initial patches) is beyond me? SDS just needed to play two games in a series and you get the glitch every time. I mean is the person working on Franchise even testing it?

And the Franchise game times are still wrong after patches????

Last edited by knich1; 05-03-2021 at 09:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2021, 10:07 AM   #6
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but one thing I've found.

If I edit a created stadium, save and exit it will take me back to that stadiums photo. I look at the photo, and let's say I put a huge rock formation behind the CF wall, but I don't see it in the photo. I enter the stadium again and it will ask me if I want to post it on line. I press yes, or no, exit and then it will take me back to the stadium photos, but not the one I was working on. Then I know it took my edit.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:58 AM   #7
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
Maybe I'm doing it wrong but one thing I've found.

If I edit a created stadium, save and exit it will take me back to that stadiums photo. I look at the photo, and let's say I put a huge rock formation behind the CF wall, but I don't see it in the photo. I enter the stadium again and it will ask me if I want to post it on line. I press yes, or no, exit and then it will take me back to the stadium photos, but not the one I was working on. Then I know it took my edit.
Hmm..the interface is really bad. I even tried to follow Coach video and it makes it sound so simple but there are these extra steps.

I just want to download a created stadium and apply to Franchise. Does anyone have step by step instructions. Maybe it is all operator error?
Old 05-03-2021, 12:38 PM   #8
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
Hmm..the interface is really bad. I even tried to follow Coach video and it makes it sound so simple but there are these extra steps.

I just want to download a created stadium and apply to Franchise. Does anyone have step by step instructions. Maybe it is all operator error?
Yeah, it was frustrating at first. I’ve never gotten it to save my edits until i accidentally stumbled on this. Also once I learned how to quickly move up/down/in/out using the triangle and left stick it was frustrating.

I also hope they patch the franchise save. Once you reload you lose your fans in the stands/crowd noise. I’ve reported it twice with photos.

Last edited by KnightTemplar; 05-03-2021 at 12:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »