Home

Diamond Dynasty Servers

This is a discussion on Diamond Dynasty Servers within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-26-2021, 09:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Diamond Dynasty Servers

I could not log into DD all weekend. I googled it and other people reported not being able to log in after playing RTTS. Im guessing this is true since I haven't been able to log into DD after playing RTTS as well. Is this happening to anyone else? Are the devs aware of this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2021, 11:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Dynasty Servers

I am sure they are aware. They were flooded with complaints since launch about all kinds of things, and server connectivity is def one of those issues.

For me, they completely ruined this game. What a huge disappointment as this is the game I play the most every year going back to the PS2 days. Not only are the servers completely unusable at least half the time. They also force me to have to play diamond dynasty as part of my RTTS career. So obnoxious. I don't want the modes tied together. I having nothing against DD. If I want to play that mode then let me play it. Or at least give me the CHOICE to intertwine them when creating a character.

And speaking of RTTS. Basically only a handful players have done the two-way player thing at a very high level (for the most part)...****th and Ohtani are by far the biggest names there IMO....and Ruth only did both for a short spell in the beginning of his career. So, anyway....."hey, guys...let's re-design our beloved RTTS mode and FORCE everyone to have to play as a two-way player!" Something that only a few people out of the tens of thousands in MLB history have done. lol Some of the design decisions with this years game are so insanely stupid it is beyond belief.

It's such a shame because playing on the PS5 is a good experience...for the 1/2 of the time the servers can connect! I've purchased this game at launch every year going back to the PS2. I guess it is my own fault for pre-ordering this game. Fair enough, but I won't make that mistake again next season. I might end up getting it late in the year when the game goes on sale, but they have now lost me as a long-time launch day customer. Really poor form from Sony San Diego. smh
Old 04-26-2021, 02:44 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by badflounder
I am sure they are aware. They were flooded with complaints since launch about all kinds of things, and server connectivity is def one of those issues.

For me, they completely ruined this game. What a huge disappointment as this is the game I play the most every year going back to the PS2 days. Not only are the servers completely unusable at least half the time. They also force me to have to play diamond dynasty as part of my RTTS career. So obnoxious. I don't want the modes tied together. I having nothing against DD. If I want to play that mode then let me play it. Or at least give me the CHOICE to intertwine them when creating a character.

And speaking of RTTS. Basically only a handful players have done the two-way player thing at a very high level (for the most part)...****th and Ohtani are by far the biggest names there IMO....and Ruth only did both for a short spell in the beginning of his career. So, anyway....."hey, guys...let's re-design our beloved RTTS mode and FORCE everyone to have to play as a two-way player!" Something that only a few people out of the tens of thousands in MLB history have done. lol Some of the design decisions with this years game are so insanely stupid it is beyond belief.

It's such a shame because playing on the PS5 is a good experience...for the 1/2 of the time the servers can connect! I've purchased this game at launch every year going back to the PS2. I guess it is my own fault for pre-ordering this game. Fair enough, but I won't make that mistake again next season. I might end up getting it late in the year when the game goes on sale, but they have now lost me as a long-time launch day customer. Really poor form from Sony San Diego. smh
you do know you can choose to be a hitter only right lol
Old 04-27-2021, 09:09 AM   #4
Rookie

At this point I'm really annoyed that SDS hasn't said "sorry" about the server issues. I got disconnected from the 1st Inning Showdown twice during the final boss and both counted as losses.

"We appreciate your continued patience" is their line. Ugh.

So corporate.
Old 04-27-2021, 09:53 AM   #5
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuimus Troes
At this point I'm really annoyed that SDS hasn't said "sorry" about the server issues. I got disconnected from the 1st Inning Showdown twice during the final boss and both counted as losses.

"We appreciate your continued patience" is their line. Ugh.

So corporate.
But they did. They announced on Twitter they were extending double xp until further notice.
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2021, 10:15 AM   #6
Pro

I'm still hoping they'll release some kind of apology bundle once they've truly put the issues to rest. Things have been much better for me the past day or two.
Old 04-27-2021, 12:14 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledeuceR6
But they did. They announced on Twitter they were extending double xp until further notice.
Missing my point -- the actual words, "We are sorry."

Not the biggest deal, but just so corporate to thank people "for their patience and support" instead of saying apologizing.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:24 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 4

Just completed a game VS the Padres that I won on All-Star to complete the new Huston Street run and get his card then come back and am disconnected from the servers!!!! Are you kidding me?? I don't give a rat's *** about double XP, I want my card!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »