Home

Old 04-21-2021, 08:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Youtube

Isnt it funny how you go to youtube and all these damn streamers are on there giving you tips on this game and how to get this easy while showing you but you sit there thinkijg. what the hell. Why arent their servers **** right now. How the hell are they making vids for youtube and posting and we cant even play the damn game cause the servers are horrendous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2021, 08:45 PM   #2
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Youtube

This didn't need a separate thread.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:54 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolapc1978
Isnt it funny how you go to youtube and all these damn streamers are on there giving you tips on this game and how to get this easy while showing you but you sit there thinkijg. what the hell. Why arent their servers **** right now. How the hell are they making vids for youtube and posting and we cant even play the damn game cause the servers are horrendous.
Besides the constant disconnecting and reconnecting to the servers, I've yet to have a bad experience while in an online match. The server code is pretty good overall as it does some trickery to mitigate button latency.

As for the streamers and their tips, they're annoying. Always have a title card with their having some exaggerated expression, and it is 20 minutes of them just rambling on and on. Yeah, it doesn't take 20 minutes to teach someone how to use zone hitting.
Old 04-21-2021, 09:28 PM   #4
Rookie

mszczesny's Arena

The servers are terrible. After 7 pm i cant get a connection at all. All day long its in and out, kicking me off halfway through a game saying network error. I quit game and restart and it immediately says not connected. So far a huge let down. Game is awesome when you can actually play it, but for servers on xbox atleast, its god awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-21-2021, 09:48 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszczesny
The servers are terrible. After 7 pm i cant get a connection at all. All day long its in and out, kicking me off halfway through a game saying network error. I quit game and restart and it immediately says not connected. So far a huge let down. Game is awesome when you can actually play it, but for servers on xbox atleast, its god awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I haven't had a game disconnect on me yet (not saying it won't or ever has for others). I have had the servers constantly tell me I'm disconnected after the game ended many times. It is incredibly annoying, but...it just released, so I'll see if it stabilizes. At least I know the online code that runs in game is great. NBA2K is latency hell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2021, 07:18 AM   #6
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

I had no server yesterday. Got home at 2pm from work, nothing. Went back on at 4, 5 and 6pm...nothing.

Not sure what was going on, but I had zero issues since the 16th. I hope I have them back today.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 12-15-2021, 07:48 AM   #7
Rookie

Diggnet's Arena

I recently decided to create a channel on Youtube and I'm thinking about content now. Also I will need to learn video editing..
Old 12-15-2021, 05:15 PM   #8
Rookie

olecrankygamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggnet
I recently decided to create a channel on Youtube and I'm thinking about content now. Also I will need to learn video editing..
Use OBS and Filmora X

Heck you can just use OBS and something like restream to live stream on Twitch, Facebook and Youtube at the same time.

ONly problem is, most viewers have short attention spans so 90 minutes of MLB the Show, they won't watch.

If you check out my channel OleCrankyGAmer, I cut to the key parts of the game after I made the mistake of not editing.

Anyway, give me a shout on my channel when you get up and running, I love watching MLB content that is not REBUILD THIS and DIAMOND DYNASTY!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »