Home

Franchise Problems...

This is a discussion on Franchise Problems... within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-19-2021, 09:55 AM   #1
Pro

knich1's Arena

OVR: 0
Franchise Problems...

I hope I am just missing something...

1. I can't figure out how to complete a trade. I tried to trade a player and when I select make trade the other team (I have 30 team control) receives a notification. But I cannot find where to accept the trade?

2. I have injury slider to 8 and no injuries (yes I have injuries on) in game or sim..what am I doing wrong?

Side note: I loved the old game replay video..now it just highlights a few moments with no context...horrible!

Last edited by knich1; 04-19-2021 at 09:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2021, 10:11 AM   #2
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Franchise Problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
I hope I am just missing something...

1. I can't figure out how to complete a trade. I tried to trade a player and when I select make trade the other team (I have 30 team control) receives a notification. But I cannot find where to accept the trade?

2. I have injury slider to 8 and no injuries (yes I have injuries on) in game or sim..what am I doing wrong?

Side note: I loved the old game replay video..now it just highlights a few moments with no context...horrible!
No Injuries in played or simmed games? The roster management right now needs a patch so I noticed when I adjusted the injury slider there were no trades. The reason is the cpu was not adding players to active roster when there was an injury. By having the slider up, the cpu protected itself by not allowing more injuries or trades.

I see injuries in simmed games. I have not started playing a franchise yet. Do you have injury management on manual by any chance?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2021, 01:13 PM   #3
Pro

knich1's Arena

Yes I have injury management on manual. Up to 10 and still no injuries..ugh.

I think it may be just in Franchise. There are so many bugs in Franchise. It is too bad because the game plays beautifully otherwise. Unfortunately, it appears the few changes to Franchise were rushed. Hopefully we see a day 1 patch.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:19 PM   #4
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:

I think it may be just in Franchise. There are so many bugs in Franchise. It is too bad because the game plays beautifully otherwise. Unfortunately, it appears the few changes to Franchise were rushed. Hopefully we see a day 1 patch.
Injuries on manual or injury management on manual?

If injuries are on manual, you have to set them yourself. Injuries should be set to on if you want injuries.

Are other teams having injuries?

Did you set roster control to on before you started? If so that makes no injuries no matter the setting.

Currently Playing:

EA College Football 25 (PS5)
Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 04-19-2021, 03:05 PM   #5
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
Injuries on manual or injury management on manual?

If injuries are on manual, you have to set them yourself. Injuries should be set to on if you want injuries.

Are other teams having injuries?

Did you set roster control to on before you started? If so that makes no injuries no matter the setting.
Ugh..had CPU roster control ON. I've only done the startup settings a million times lol. The new interface is wreaking havoc..lol. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2021, 03:15 PM   #6
Rookie

doctemple's Arena

Quote:

Sadly, I have given up on The Show until franchise mode is overhauled. I don’t expect that there will be any crying in San Diego, but I have been playing it since 2006. There is so much good in the game, but franchise mode has essentially been abandoned.
Old 04-19-2021, 07:31 PM   #7
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctemple
Sadly, I have given up on The Show until franchise mode is overhauled. I don’t expect that there will be any crying in San Diego, but I have been playing it since 2006. There is so much good in the game, but franchise mode has essentially been abandoned.
There are really a lot of good things about Franchise this year. It is just really neglected by SDS from a quality assurance perspective which makes it frustrating. I am really enjoying 21 despite the bugs. But I don't know how long I will make it without SOTS. SOTS increases replay value 10 fold.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:15 PM   #8
Rookie

DirtBallNation's Arena

Franchise Problems...

Quote:
There are really a lot of good things about Franchise this year. It is just really neglected by SDS from a quality assurance perspective which makes it frustrating. I am really enjoying 21 despite the bugs. But I don't know how long I will make it without SOTS. SOTS increases replay value 10 fold.

I agree. Tonight was the first night I was able to play it, and although the changes aren’t an absolute blowout of what they were last year, I do actually feel like I’m playing a different game this year. I’m not sure if it’s the menus or what but it’s just a completely different feel this year. Idk, maybe it’s just me. A step up the right stairs, but we still have many more steps to go to get to the Top.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

GREEN BAY PACKERS

MILWAUKEE BUCKS

WISCONSIN BADGERS

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »