Home

Custom Sliders Disable XP

This is a discussion on Custom Sliders Disable XP within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-16-2021, 02:11 AM   #1
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

OVR: 0
Custom Sliders Disable XP

So we can no longer earn any Xp when using custom sliders, never been like this and i think its total nonsense that this was implemented. A lot of us play mostly franchise mode with sliders to match the way we play and we earned XP within franchise mode games, now we no longer can. I sire hope this decision gets reversed with a patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2021, 05:52 AM   #2
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Re: Custom Sliders Disable XP

Looks like you also dont earn any stubbs if you use custom sliders, really hope this gets a patch.
Old 04-16-2021, 06:46 AM   #3
Rookie

raiderzride4free's Arena

OVR: 1

I was already pissed that Sounds of the show was removed on next gen, now I’m furious. This is BEYOND stupid.

Old 04-16-2021, 06:49 AM   #4
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

It has to be a mistake bug surely! I mean if sliders make this happen and decided you shouldn’t get xp from it wouldn’t they lock it with difficulty settings as well? I’m sure this is a bug
Old 04-16-2021, 06:54 AM   #5
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
It has to be a mistake bug surely! I mean if sliders make this happen and decided you shouldn’t get xp from it wouldn’t they lock it with difficulty settings as well? I’m sure this is a bug
I would hope it is butit says right at the slider screen soon as you click confirm that it will disable XP, XP is only earned with default sliders. Whoever made this choice really needs to get examined.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2021, 07:04 AM   #6
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunGaming44
I would hope it is butit says right at the slider screen soon as you click confirm that it will disable XP, XP is only earned with default sliders. Whoever made this choice really needs to get examined.
In that case it’s not a bug. That means they wanted this intentionally... msn I was gonna wait a few months to buy it maybe when rosters were fixed but this is a disaster and looking like madden 13 when I stopped buying that game after 20 years. So many features gone and changes. I really think I’m gonna completely pass this year it’s like like 15 years ago.
Old 04-16-2021, 07:11 AM   #7
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

To make things even worse, you dont even earn stubs anymore in RTTS not even with default sliders, looks like you only earn Stubs in DD for some odd reason. All these changes just forces you to play DD. What happened to the freedom to play as we want, to earn XP in the modes we want with the sliders we want, to earn stubs in every mode we play, I'm puzzled as to why this was all done and changed.
Old 04-16-2021, 07:26 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

No XP and Stubs in RTTS anymore? You're kidding me...right? Boy, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt about giving them time to get around to implementing new NG consoles features which I know takes some creativity but taking stubs and XP out of the game doesn't make sense at all! SMH

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »