Home

Quick Resume on XBSX?

This is a discussion on Quick Resume on XBSX? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-06-2021, 08:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quick Resume on XBSX?

I have both a PS5 and an Xbox Series X. Trying to decide which version to put most of my time in. I slightly prefer the PS5 controller, and the PS5 is in my office on a low input lag monitor where I spend most of my time, where my XBOX Series X is in my basement on a big OLED TV.

I know XBSX version will be on Gamepass which I subscribe to, but I don't mind paying for the PS5 version if that's where I'd be playing most of the time.

But one of the biggest factors for me is whether the Xbox will have Quick Resume. I love this feature, but noticed there are some games that do not incorporate it (Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed to name a couple). I feel like for those of us without a lot of time, this is a game changer feature being able to play 5-10 min. at a time and not having to save and close and load back up again next time you play.

I remember having the Show a long time ago on my PSP and it just being right where I left off out of sleep (and it being only game I played, I just had to wake the thing and be right back in action).

Quick Resume would be such a differentiating factor for me I would almost certainly go Xbox version if they have it, and PS5 if they don't. Have they said anything on this yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »