Home

Need help regarding Madden 25 roster editing

This is a discussion on Need help regarding Madden 25 roster editing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-21-2021, 02:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Need help regarding Madden 25 roster editing

So i've been looking through the forums trying to piece together information regarding this... browsing through YouTube and I am at a dead end. I bought M25 rosters from a guy on here for 5 bucks.. if anyone is following M25 rosters you'll know what I'm talking about. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uECOst8SSo) He also hosted the link here on the site.

So when I import this roster into the game it works in Play Now but crashes when being imported to CFM. So I researched.

Found this issue resolution and decided to try to tackle it. (https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eze-issue.html)

Well, that's great but I can't seem to get this roster to open because for one the link to Horizon in this thread is dead and honestly I don't even know at this point if I'm doing the right thing. (https://forums.operationsports.com/f...editor-v1.html)

Since NCAA 14 Revamped came out my goal is to eventually export draft classes and Road To Glory content and use it in Madden 25. My platform is PS3. (Pre-owned dumped game in RPCS3 to use higher resolutions for PC)

At this point I'm wondering if maybe someone has a roster that is CFM legit for the 20 or 21 season. Or at the least direct me to what I need to do next to fix the current rosters that I have. Maybe even after this is done I could create a tutorial for people trying to do the same with their Revamped NCAA content imported into M25.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by steelerz; 03-21-2021 at 03:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2021, 08:06 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Need help regarding Madden 25 roster editing

Hey there. Did you try researching this link?
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ent-years.html

It has some helpful info on how m25 cfm rosters are handled.
It might also be helpful to know that the cfm crash might be caused by player id from the default 2013 roster re appearing in the cfm free agent list.

Last edited by octobump; 03-22-2021 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-22-2021, 08:13 AM   #3
Rookie

I also have a decrypted file on m17 2020 roster converted over to m25, but they're two fixes you will need to make in madden roster editor.

. Player photos from m15 to m17 need to be changed to 0 in the editor.
. Ages, birth dates, and years pro are wrong.

Here is the file
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS31178-ROSTER-DEFAULT.zip (452.2 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by octobump; 03-22-2021 at 08:23 AM.
Old 03-22-2021, 08:25 AM   #4
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Need help regarding Madden 25 roster editing

Here is a new link to horizon.

https://www.wemod.com/horizon
Old 03-22-2021, 02:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Seems like there's a ton left to be done to make a CFM ready roster for this upcoming season... maybe more than i'd like to dedicate to. Thank you for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2022, 12:45 AM   #6
Just started!

Icon6 Re: Need help regarding Madden 25 roster editing

I know this thread is like a year old but found it in a search so hopefully this will help anyone else landing here in their search.

Been working on this issue all day finally figured it out for RPCS3 users... The key for copying a roster from someone else is you only need to decrypt their save file then copy the USR-DATA into a roster save you made with your game (RCPS saves appear to be non encrypted)....

Just load madden 25 first goto manage files Save files Save roster and just name it w/e you want something like "22" hit save. Close RPCS.

Open Bruteforce to the custom roster and Decrypt (should see the green stuff over by the file list) then Exit Brute force.

Open the custom roster folder copy the USR-DATA File go into your "22" Save roster folder and paste and overwrite.

then you should be good
Old 01-01-2022, 12:49 AM   #7
Just started!

Forgot to mention I was using the latest version of Edot's roster that the OP was having same issue getting to work with RPCS3 Madden 25
Old 01-13-2024, 04:19 PM   #8
Rookie

Hoping someone can help me with the basics of how to use the Madden DB Editor. I can't even get it to open a database file, with or without decrypting it in Bruteforce first. I go to file - open - and choose USR-DATA and keep getting the error: Error Opening File. Help??? I'm pulling out my hair

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »