Home

PS3 MLB 14 The Show Roster

This is a discussion on PS3 MLB 14 The Show Roster within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2021, 10:08 PM   #1
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
PS3 MLB 14 The Show Roster

Anyone have an end-of-season offline roster file for MLB 14 The Show on PS3 that you can post?

I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit: looking for OSFM Hybrid v3

Last edited by jd@os; 03-04-2021 at 02:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2021, 03:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 MLB 14 The Show Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Anyone have an end-of-season offline roster file (or anything like that) for MLB 14 The Show on PS3 that you can post?

I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Think this is one!
Attached Files
File Type: rar OSFM Offseason 11-21.rar (583.5 KB, 90 views)
Old 03-02-2021, 07:24 PM   #3
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintjimbo1885
Think this is one!
Thanks saintjimbo. I appreciate that.

I downloaded it but unfortunately can't use it. I wanted an end-of-season roster but one with Derek Jeter on it--I was going to player lock him and play his final season out, and the roster doesn't have him on it.

Thanks again though.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:58 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks saintjimbo. I appreciate that.

I downloaded it but unfortunately can't use it. I wanted an end-of-season roster but one with Derek Jeter on it--I was going to player lock him and play his final season out, and the roster doesn't have him on it.

Thanks again though.

Here's some more I have on my laptop - not sure what they are as I currently don't have my PS3 set up! One file has 9 different rosters while the other has 2.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PS3 (9).rar (3.34 MB, 43 views)
File Type: zip MLB 14 The Show OSFM Hybrid V2.zip (1.13 MB, 66 views)
Old 03-03-2021, 07:38 PM   #5
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Here's some more I have on my laptop - not sure what they are as I currently don't have my PS3 set up! One file has 9 different rosters while the other has 2.
I was looking for an end-of-season roster but this might be even better. Thank you sir. The guys who did the OSFM Hybrid rosters put in a lot of work.

If I remember correctly, the file with 9 was in Adobe and I couldn't get the roster. The file with 2.... I extracted the last one and it's probably better than the final official roster update (the one I was originally looking for) that was released. I was looking for something new to do so like I said, I wanted to play the last season of Derek Jeter.

If you have any other rosters, please feel free to post, like the OSFM Hybrid v3. I'm trying to get as close to a final roster set as possible.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...update-v3.html

If you don't have anything else, know that what you already posted is more than enough. Thank you so much; you don't know how much I appreciate what you did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2021, 08:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
I was looking for an end-of-season roster but this might be even better. Thank you sir. The guys who did the OSFM Hybrid rosters put in a lot of work.

If I remember correctly, the file with 9 was in Adobe and I couldn't get the roster. The file with 2.... I extracted the last one and it's probably better than the final official roster update (the one I was originally looking for) that was released. I was looking for something new to do so like I said, I wanted to play the last season of Derek Jeter.

If you have any other rosters, please feel free to post, like the OSFM Hybrid v3. I'm trying to get as close to a final roster set as possible.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...update-v3.html

If you don't have anything else, know that what you already posted is more than enough. Thank you so much; you don't know how much I appreciate what you did.
Here's the one with the 9 rosters in zip format instead of rar - hopefully you can open it!

I will fire up my ps3 on my next day off and see if I have any more rosters for MLB14 but pretty sure they are all on my PS4 as I concentrated on it. It will also give me a good excuse to play MLB12 and see if I can still catch up to that fastball!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (3.35 MB, 59 views)

Last edited by saintjimbo1885; 03-03-2021 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:58 PM   #7
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Here's the one with the 9 rosters in zip format instead of rar - hopefully you can open it!

I will fire up my ps3 on my next day off and see if I have any more rosters for MLB14 but pretty sure they are all on my PS4 as I concentrated on it. It will also give me a good excuse to play MLB12 and see if I can still catch up to that fastball!
Thanks again for doing that. I'm pretty sure what I'm looking for is OSFM Hybrid v3 if you have it as a zip file.
Thanks saintjimbo.
Old 03-10-2021, 10:16 PM   #8
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:

I saw that one of the files was OSFM Hybrid v2a--thank you again for providing them. It was a PS4 file, and I had forgotten that they would work on PS3.

Let me know if you do happen to have OSFM Hybrid v3. Can't thank you enough for the previous rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »