Home

Where are the online sliders?

This is a discussion on Where are the online sliders? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-21-2021, 01:53 PM   #1
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
Where are the online sliders?

I've looked everywhere and I can't find them. Not sure if the option to disable the opponent's HUD is new or not, but please don't tell me that's called "online gameplay sliders"... and it's only one option, so it would make more sense if it was called a "slider", and it isn't even that, it's more like a switch.

Were they not added by accident, did the devs forget? I don't understand how that can be possible, shouldn't there be testing before it's sent out?

Last edited by TheUFCVeteran; 01-23-2021 at 06:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2021, 02:54 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Where are the online sliders?

Came her rto
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
I've looked everywhere and I can't find them? Not sure if the option to disable the opponent's HUD is new or not, but please don't tell me that's called "online gameplay sliders"... and it's only one option, so it would make more sense if it was called a "slider", and it isn't even that, it's more like a switch.

Were they not added by accident, did the devs forget? I don't understand how that can be possible, shouldn't there be testing before it's sent out?
Came here to ask the same thing. This is confusing or where the patch notes misleading ? There are no sliders there.

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-21-2021, 05:05 PM   #3
MVP

Bad news apparently it's not in.

Good news TOS said they working on it. Maybe next patch it'll be in.
Old 01-21-2021, 05:37 PM   #4
EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

TapOrSnap's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
Bad news apparently it's not in.

Good news TOS said they working on it. Maybe next patch it'll be in.
To be fair I said it was not in my area of expertise and I couldn't speak to the reasons why it wasn't in the patch. I also have not and can not make any promises about its future.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...2&postcount=25
Old 01-21-2021, 05:41 PM   #5
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOrSnap
To be fair I said it was not in my area of expertise and I couldn't speak to the reasons why it wasn't in the patch. I also have not and can not make any promises about its future.

I do have a question, though, is there a lack of communication between departments or something? Just feels like something this big (in the context of the patch) wouldn't be added to the patch notes if it wasn't in the game. Or was it written up beforehand but whoever wrote them forgot to remove the mention of the sliders? Mistakes happen, I get it, but man, I got so excited when I saw the sliders Was literally THE thing I wanted added to the game.

Last edited by TheUFCVeteran; 01-22-2021 at 09:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2021, 05:51 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOrSnap

My bad. I saw that you said it was penciled in for this patch, so I assumed it could happen next patch. But yeah like TOS said it could be later or never idk.
Old 01-21-2021, 05:51 PM   #7
EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

TapOrSnap's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
I do have a question, though, is there a lack of communications between departments or something? Just feels like something this big (in the context of the patch) wouldn't be added to the patch notes if it wasn't in the game. Or was it written up beforehand but whoever wrote them forgot to remove the mention of the sliders? Mistakes happen, I get it, but man, I got so excited when I saw the sliders Was literally THE thing I wanted added to the game.
It's the latter. Writing the patch notes happens in parallel with actually doing the patch work. In this case a task had been added for online sliders which was captured in the document. Then as a result of scheduling, priorities, manpower, or any one of the multitude of variables that go into these things it was removed from the patch. Unfortunately in this case the document apparently wasn't properly updated, we're human.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Just got another update 7.01 and it has online sliders listed in patch notes on the website so hopefully they will be in this one...nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »