Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-07-2021, 05:39 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements - Patch Notes

The latest Madden NFL 21 patch is available now on all consoles and PC, featuring improvements...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2021, 05:48 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements -

update is 1.5GB on the PS5. takes about 40 seconds to download for those with fast internet.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:09 PM   #3
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements -

Online CFM back up... XSX.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

So I simmed a few season on offline Franchise to see the Franchise League History for MVP, Super Bowl Winners etc. I know it didn't apply to current Franchises before the patch, so I started a new one. I still can't find any results, where should it be located?
Old 01-07-2021, 06:19 PM   #5
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

What happened to this part of update that was in the post from EA yesterday.... its not in these notes and it is not in the updated game

"Franchise League History
We are adding a new tile where you can see the Super Bowl and key award winners from each year of your franchise. This will include how many times a team has won the Super Bowl in the franchise, along with MVP, Coach of the Year, Offensive/Defensive Player of the Year, Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Super Bowl MVP.

DEV NOTE: For Madden 21, this will track every season in your franchise from the season this is added and forward. Any history prior to the addition of this new feature will not be accessible as we previously did not save off Superbowl scores among other things upon the start of a new league year. Any new league will have every season played tracked, however."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2021, 06:20 PM   #6
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
So I simmed a few season on offline Franchise to see the Franchise League History for MVP, Super Bowl Winners etc. I know it didn't apply to current Franchises before the patch, so I started a new one. I still can't find any results, where should it be located?
I sure that patch for that is in the last patch coming in March..This one only will fix gameplay and QB logic in the draft and a few other things but im sure thats the nect patch..
Old 01-07-2021, 06:20 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
What happened to this part of update that was in the post from EA yesterday.... its not in these notes and it is not in the updated game

"Franchise League History
We are adding a new tile where you can see the Super Bowl and key award winners from each year of your franchise. This will include how many times a team has won the Super Bowl in the franchise, along with MVP, Coach of the Year, Offensive/Defensive Player of the Year, Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Super Bowl MVP.

DEV NOTE: For Madden 21, this will track every season in your franchise from the season this is added and forward. Any history prior to the addition of this new feature will not be accessible as we previously did not save off Superbowl scores among other things upon the start of a new league year. Any new league will have every season played tracked, however."

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! WTF
Old 01-07-2021, 06:20 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Online CFM back up... XSX.
PS5 up too (and I would assume PS4 as well since I can see my importable franchises from PS4)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »