Home

Accelerated clock feels AMAZING

This is a discussion on Accelerated clock feels AMAZING within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-10-2020, 05:44 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Accelerated clock feels AMAZING

I've never played in accelerated clock due to my love for simulation, but wow it feels like a new game in the stamina and damage department, almost feels as if strike vulnerability is higher too. I'm averaging 80 to 70 strikes per round and even less! On real time clock you're up in the 150's and it gets old quick having to strike so much to put someone away, especially if they're non stop pressuring you. Just WOW accelerated clock truly feels amazing. Is there any way to give real time clock some love and up the stamina and damage as well in a future patch to get these beautiful results?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2020, 07:33 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Accelerated clock feels AMAZING

Wait the clock setting changes stamina and damage values?
Old 12-10-2020, 07:44 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
Wait the clock setting changes stamina and damage values?
Well I've had about 10 fights on Quick Fight so far and the difference to me is HUGE. Even noticed a lot more of the new ragdoll KO's getting triggered. I've fought in all weight classes and I got a strike output of 80 to 90 per round and even less in the third round in the Flyweight and Straweight division.... not only that I rocked my opponent within 10 seconds with like 2 shots. It feels way more dangerous than in real time clock. I never thought those strike outputs were even possible so I'm kinda shocked lol. It's even less strikes once you go higher. Heavyweight is like 30 to even 20ish, crazy difference. Usually real time clock in the low weight classes are up to almost 200 strikes per round with still a lot of stamina left. Definitely try it man, it's dope!
Old 12-10-2020, 09:23 PM   #4
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthhh
I've never played in accelerated clock due to my love for simulation, but wow it feels like a new game in the stamina and damage department, almost feels as if strike vulnerability is higher too. I'm averaging 80 to 70 strikes per round and even less! On real time clock you're up in the 150's and it gets old quick having to strike so much to put someone away, especially if they're non stop pressuring you. Just WOW accelerated clock truly feels amazing. Is there any way to give real time clock some love and up the stamina and damage as well in a future patch to get these beautiful results?

Gimme some of what you got because when I play accelerated clock almost every single person I play against is throwing 120-150 strikes a round. And that's not hyperbole.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 12-10-2020, 10:51 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Gimme some of what you got because when I play accelerated clock almost every single person I play against is throwing 120-150 strikes a round. And that's not hyperbole.
Lol, literally all my fights were less than 100 strikes today and I did like 30. Maybe it's the patch I'm not sure, but accelerated clock is by far the way to go if you wanna fight technical and have it actually matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2020, 11:15 PM   #6
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthhh
Lol, literally all my fights were less than 100 strikes today and I did like 30. Maybe it's the patch I'm not sure, but accelerated clock is by far the way to go if you wanna fight technical and have it actually matter.
I honestly don't believe you. That's not my experience playing this game AT ALL.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 12-10-2020, 11:31 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
I honestly don't believe you. That's not my experience playing this game AT ALL.
I mean I got footage of a fight right now, just gotta upload it. Dude quit on me because I wrestled but oh well haha I'll record more and I'll post em here.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:13 AM   #8
Pro

Well here you go.

Here's another one

Last edited by Stealthhh; 12-11-2020 at 05:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »