Home

2022 Recruiting Files for Dynasty Mode (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on 2022 Recruiting Files for Dynasty Mode (NCAA 14) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-04-2020, 08:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2022 Recruiting Files for Dynasty Mode (NCAA 14)

Hey guys.

Here is the new update to my NCAA Football 14 2022 Recruiting Class for Dynasty Mode: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...2z?usp=sharing

What's in it? Over 300 real 2022 recruits (almost all 5 and 4-star recruits included); new Athletes added; updated Recruit Positional & National Rankings; additional rating adjustments to clearly emphasize 5-star Recruit attributes; many updated school choices to more closely resemble real life.

How to "Install"? Download the files in the folder (v1.2) in Google Drive that contains 4 .csv files. Next, when you're in EA DB Editor (v2) and after opening Xan's Dynasty config file, click on the "Recruit Data" tab. After that, you'll see a series of new tabs show up for recruiting. Click the first "Recruit Stats" tab - then go up to the menu at the top of the program and select "I/O," and then pick "Import" followed by "Overwrite Existing." From here, you will be prompted to locate the first .csv file (1_Recruit_Stats.csv) and the Recruit Stats tab will be overwritten. Then simply repeat the process for the 2-4th tabs!

EDIT: Updated to v1.4 (November 2nd, 2021)

Let me know if you run into any problems or have any suggestions.

-Sean

Last edited by DwyerSP; 11-02-2021 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Updated to v1.4! (removed Ewers; added a bunch of QBs not in the last release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2020, 05:50 PM   #2
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2022 Recruiting Files for Dynasty Mode (NCAA 14)

These are amazing bro, appreciate the work
Old 12-22-2020, 07:21 PM   #3
Rookie

jcbarr's Arena

I can't seem to find the download of v2 of the editor. Can you share with me where this is downloadable from?
Old 12-23-2020, 12:06 PM   #4
Rookie

Thanks for these.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:08 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks for making the 2022 class. Your 2021 recruits worked great in my dynasty, I made some edits to them myself using the editor as well to get the equipment in line with my roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2021, 11:51 AM   #6
Rookie

Hey guys. I went ahead and updated my 2022 Recruiting Files to v1.2 (Google Drive link in the original post).

* Many school choice updates for top recruits - as always, this file is a work in progress - but, in my opinion, this should function as a drastic improvement in terms of where these players land. For these players, I went ahead and gathered their top 4 or 5 school choices and weighted them all equally, so Dynasties contain the potential for alternate-timeline style fun!

Last edited by DwyerSP; 01-07-2021 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-16-2021, 12:31 PM   #7
Rookie

I just put out a quick update (v1.3) to my 2022 Recruit Class for NCAA Football 2014.

* With this update, I have changed all recruits' helmets to Revo Speed; changed all jersey sleeves to tight; gave wristbands to QBs in need of them; updated equipment likeness for a few QBs like Ewers and Stockton, and have made sure that every player who should be wearing gloves now has gloves.

Please see original post for the latest Google Drive link to the Recruit Files for EA DB Editor. Thanks!

Last edited by DwyerSP; 01-17-2021 at 04:49 PM.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:28 PM   #8
Just started!

i having and issue with importing 2022 it was fine for recruit stats but in 2.0 editor it give me and error saying the table this data is for cannot be found in this database any fix?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »