Home

Has anyone pitched a no-hitter or perfect game in All-Star Baseball 2003?

This is a discussion on Has anyone pitched a no-hitter or perfect game in All-Star Baseball 2003? within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-28-2020, 06:25 AM   #1
Rookie

Deckard75's Arena

OVR: 0
Has anyone pitched a no-hitter or perfect game in All-Star Baseball 2003?

As the title says. I've been playing All-Star Baseball on my PS2 on All Star mode and have only gotten to the 3rd inning with a no-hitter intact.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2020, 02:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Has anyone pitched a no-hitter or perfect game in All-Star Baseball 2003?

Never in 03 or 04 and only two no-hitters in about 1000 games in 05 on Legend mode using smart counts.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:56 AM   #3
Rookie

PsychStudent17's Arena

I recently started playing this game again (probably about 2 months ago now) and I haven't gotten anywhere close lol. Even when I was a kid and played it when it first came out, I only pitched maybe one or two no-hitters.
Old 12-30-2020, 05:51 AM   #4
Rookie

Deckard75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychStudent17
I recently started playing this game again (probably about 2 months ago now) and I haven't gotten anywhere close lol. Even when I was a kid and played it when it first came out, I only pitched maybe one or two no-hitters.
Yeah so I have been playing ASB 2003 for a few months now and I am playing as the Yankees (my favorite team since I was a kid). I am a little over 2 months into the season with a commanding lead in the AL East. My record is 45-17.

I find the game to be a lot of fun. The overall game is fairly deep. I just had two of my best offensive players sustain injuries that caused me to find some free agent replacements. With David Justice and Giambi out for 6-8 weeks, I signed Jose Canseco and Tim Raines.

My only gripe with the game is my team's statistics seem a little too good. 8 of 9 in my starting lineup is batting over 300. My team avg is 328 which is absurd. I have gotten pretty good at pitching figuring out each pitchers best pitches and placements which is a lot of fun. In some ways it may be too easy at times. I am averaging just over 10 strikeouts a game. But all in all the pitching seems pretty balanced. I have gotten my team ERA down to 3.57.

With all of that I am only the second best team in the league with Seattle being better by 2 games. With all that said its a pretty solid baseball game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »