Home

[XBOX ONE] (M21) Kebow's Fictional Draft Classes

This is a discussion on [XBOX ONE] (M21) Kebow's Fictional Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-17-2020, 05:53 AM   #1
Rookie

BigPapaKebow's Arena

OVR: 0
[XBOX ONE] (M21) Kebow's Fictional Draft Classes

Hello fellow Operation Sports users, I am aware that CWSAPPs classes aren't available on M21 this year and that is by far one of the most popular draft classes on the XBOX year in and year out for madden. For that I would like to shout him out for being such an amazing draft class creator and say that I admire him for his work.

I've decided to create my own draft classes (started with some old reddit draft classes and edited it with storyline.) To try to diversify your franchise experience. In my opinion, they're not on the same level as CWSAPP but I've worked pretty hard on these, hopefully you'll enjoy them!

I intend on making 10-15 draft classes by hopefully May or June depending on how much free time I will have, I would not mind at all for any criticism or help. Appreciate it, you may contact me on Discord (send me a DM for my discord, urgent only.) or on Reddit at False_Exam or even contact me on OperationSports!

Somethings that are always important to note are the following:
- Keep a strong eye out for the later rounds, especially since some players that might not have been included in the scouting report could be extremely good.

- Don't focus too hard on the Gems, someone could have a early first round projection, but some attributes are purposely terrible, and their developments might be even worse (Normal Development)

- Just because a player is a storyline player doesn't make them any better than some regular players in the draft class. They're just storied characters.

- There might be a player in bold for a draft class but they don't appear in the draft class that same season, that's because they will be appearing in future draft classes. (Foreshadowing )

- I will not hold back on a players overall, the highest I will ever make a player could be 84-87 overall and that might just be because he's a once in a generational talent. Those players will most definitely be well, once in a generation... and I'd keep a close eye on the scouting report to determine who that would be.

- There are no "bust" players in my draft classes, everyone is developmental in some sort of way, there is no guarantee that they'll bust or they'll boom. You're going to need to develop those players yourself. I believe it's the coaches duties to make a player become special.

You will be able to find my draft classes with the following:
[b][i]DRAFT CLASS NAME: KEBFICTION

DRAFT CLASS 1: KEBFICTION1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...TUSI9uZ0c/edit

DRAFT CLASS 2: KEBFICTION2
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...2XMAAPKSo/edit

DRAFT CLASS 3: KEBFICTION3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...j22sb9rpo/edit

DRAFT CLASS 4: KEBFICTION4
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...PMkhz_oNU/edit

DRAFT CLASS 5: KEBFICTION5
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...j8U_MT7U4/edit

DRAFT CLASS 6: KEBFICTION6
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...fOUsh9ax8/edit
Happy Scouting to everyone! Just remember, "it's just a god damn fantasy draft class bro."

Last edited by BigPapaKebow; 03-10-2024 at 08:34 PM. Reason: UPDATE, CLASS 6
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2020, 09:46 AM   #2
Banned

Re: [XBOX ONE] (M21) Kebow's Fictional Draft Classes

Good stuff man, I wonder if these will be downloadable on XSX?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-19-2020, 11:12 AM   #3
Rookie

are they on ps4?
Old 11-19-2020, 01:25 PM   #4
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cee
Good stuff man, I wonder if these will be downloadable on XSX?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No they are not - One system has nothing to do with the other in regards to community files - the creator would have to remake these for the new generation of system
Old 11-19-2020, 01:26 PM   #5
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobot500
are they on ps4?
No - they are on XBOX - someone from the PS4 community would have to request the spreadsheet with all information and create the class then upload onto the PS4 community files.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2020, 06:09 AM   #6
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

These look fun and into the game. I will be checking these out after i get my system
Old 11-22-2020, 10:32 PM   #7
Rookie

BigPapaKebow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
No - they are on XBOX - someone from the PS4 community would have to request the spreadsheet with all information and create the class then upload onto the PS4 community files.
Exactly what Teleo said. Thank you.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:08 PM   #8
Rookie

Figured out a way to transfer the draft classes to xbox series x. Just upload the file on your cloud franchise on current gen then upload the franchise on next gen and export the draft class and it'll save the class. With all respect for the hard work Kebow did just don't share the file and let him be the one to do that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »