Home

Madden 08 Original Xbox Update

This is a discussion on Madden 08 Original Xbox Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-28-2020, 12:09 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Madden 08 Original Xbox Update

There is an updated Madden 08 Roster update coming from @xboxsoftmodkit on Twitter. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. You can follow him for updates.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2021, 10:30 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 08 Original Xbox Update

Does anyone know how to successfully import a Madden 08 save onto a modded original Xbox?

I have an an edited updated roster file (that works great on PS2), but anything I try for Xbox will not work. Even upon comparing it to a default 08 Xbox roster save, in a hex editor, there is nothing extra at the top (or bottom) that I see.

I'm suspecting some kind of resigning for original Xbox files, but Madden 08 was not on the list of games that did this. I'm very confused on why the original Xbox would be so difficult with save files, does anyone have info on what I am missing?
Old 09-17-2021, 11:54 PM   #3
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 08 Original Xbox Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by slos0
Does anyone know how to successfully import a Madden 08 save onto a modded original Xbox?

I have an an edited updated roster file (that works great on PS2), but anything I try for Xbox will not work. Even upon comparing it to a default 08 Xbox roster save, in a hex editor, there is nothing extra at the top (or bottom) that I see.

I'm suspecting some kind of resigning for original Xbox files, but Madden 08 was not on the list of games that did this. I'm very confused on why the original Xbox would be so difficult with save files, does anyone have info on what I am missing?
I've been trying to edit Madden for the Xbox original for a couple of years now and have been unsuccessful.

The only thing I can think of is the save is tied to the xbox account holder is the only thing I can think of because I've ran through everything with hex editor and still found nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »