Home

Franchise Fans! What changes do you wish come in the Franchise updates coming?

This is a discussion on Franchise Fans! What changes do you wish come in the Franchise updates coming? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-24-2020, 03:59 PM   #1
Rookie

ProximateGrunt's Arena

OVR: 0
Franchise Fans! What changes do you wish come in the Franchise updates coming?

Some changes in the upcoming fixes for Franchise:

1. I’d love to see better historical stat tracking and league history

2. I’d like to see a better social feed, obviously a wrap up sow would be great but we all know how unlikely that is

3. Ability to change superstar abilities (understand they say it’s coming but would still like to see it nonetheless)

What other REALISTIC things would you guys like to see be in the upcoming updates?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Franchise Fans! What changes do you wish come in the Franchise updates coming?

I wish gameplanning was greatly expanded on... To make every game feel different. Maybe let us choose a script before the game for the first 10-15 plays like in real life.

Also I wish they would have defensive and offensive coordinators that would bring their own schemes and playbooks, to make the league feel organic even years into your franchise. and every once in a while a hot shot coordinator comes in from college like how they used to do it in NFL Head Coach.

It would be nice to also have REGRESSION TRAITS. Just like the dev traits, so maybe QBs can stay around longer, RBs have a shorter lifespan etc. Maybe expand on the dev traits also to where someone doesn't hit their prime until around their 30s or are very slow learner's etc...

Change positions to IL (interior lineman) EDGE (edge rushers) Mike Sam Will linebackers. X corner Y corner etc. I think Madden's core customers are becoming much smarter football wise, time to take off the kid gloves

I think in order to make Franchise better and deeper they should go w the X's and O's route like I just laid out here, to make every game and season feel fresh. Instead of the fluff route like radio station shows or things of that nature that a lot of people on here seem to clamor for that would get old after the third time hearing it...

Also more customization like 2k has done where they have a whole bunch of sliders to change up the sim stats, draft class quality, trade logic, FA logic etc.

Btw I know none of this is coming in the updates lol. More of a franchise wish list I guess..

Last edited by MakaveliLPC; 10-24-2020 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-24-2020, 05:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Franchise Fans! What changes do you wish come in the Franchise updates coming?

I would be happy (have a very low bar for EA) if they just add some customization features from The Yard into franchise - player creation suite (so we can make authentic draft classes like 2k...), ability to add or remove mouthpieces on drafted players, undershirts hanging out like in the NFL for certain players, updated arm sleeves... Would be cool if they added things like seeing college stats for when you scout/draft a player as well. Mostly easy changes that they have elsewhere in the game...

Last edited by dvdsaba; 10-24-2020 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-24-2020, 06:30 PM   #4
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC
I wish gameplanning was greatly expanded on... To make every game feel different. Maybe let us choose a script before the game for the first 10-15 plays like in real life.

Also I wish they would have defensive and offensive coordinators that would bring their own schemes and playbooks, to make the league feel organic even years into your franchise. and every once in a while a hot shot coordinator comes in from college like how they used to do it in NFL Head Coach.

It would be nice to also have REGRESSION TRAITS. Just like the dev traits, so maybe QBs can stay around longer, RBs have a shorter lifespan etc. Maybe expand on the dev traits also to where someone doesn't hit their prime until around their 30s or are very slow learner's etc...

Change positions to IL (interior lineman) EDGE (edge rushers) Mike Sam Will linebackers. X corner Y corner etc. I think Madden's core customers are becoming much smarter football wise, time to take off the kid gloves

I think in order to make Franchise better and deeper they should go w the X's and O's route like I just laid out here, to make every game and season feel fresh. Instead of the fluff route like radio station shows or things of that nature that a lot of people on here seem to clamor for that would get old after the third time hearing it...

Also more customization like 2k has done where they have a whole bunch of sliders to change up the sim stats, draft class quality, trade logic, FA logic etc.

Btw I know none of this is coming in the updates lol. More of a franchise wish list I guess..
This is a solid, realistic list IMO. Only a small percentage of it might make it in for the Madden 21 Franchise updates, but all of it should be in for Madden 22.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:24 PM   #5
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

1. realistic stats based on simulation engine

2. ai cpu roster management

3. coaching staffs

4. coach carousel

5. history stats

6. realistic slider
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2020, 12:13 AM   #6
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Manuel Injuries
Old 10-25-2020, 02:02 AM   #7
Rookie

Elway7's Arena

OVR: 1

I would love true coach mode. No control, just pick the plays.
Auto kick fg's and punts.
No suction.
Real physics. No more animations.
Proper X's and O's.
Better presentation. Pre, half and endgame.
Real wind affect. Along with weather conditions.

The problem is....
Madden 04' to 12' same game
Madden 13' to 21' same game

9 iterations each set mentioned above. Same feel for each set, with stuff added, then taken away, then added back again.
Every game is literally a roster update, overall.
All in all, wish all we want. Hope all we want. Probably won't happen.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:17 AM   #8
Rookie

KillerFart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
Manuel Injuries
I like Manuel. Shouldn’t wish injury on anyone. Does anyone know, because I don’t see it anywhere whether the updates are coming to Face of Franchise as well as Classic Franchise?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »