Home

Players Not Showing Up In Club Transfers?

This is a discussion on Players Not Showing Up In Club Transfers? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-06-2020, 09:10 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Players Not Showing Up In Club Transfers?

Is there a reason why if I'm in the "Club Transfers" part of edit teams players like Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino, and Paul Pogba (so far that I've noticed) don't show up as options to send to another team? I like to put together a team to mess around with in Play Now and came across this

They show up on their respective team sheets so I don't know why they don't come up in that. You could move anyone around in last year's game so I'm unsure why this is different

Last edited by cdub71323; 10-06-2020 at 09:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2020, 09:18 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Players Not Showing Up In Club Transfers?

Happened to me too... Alaba and Gnabry also dont appear of what ive seen. Also Benzema doesnt appear neither on club transfer or The France national team player pool
Old 10-07-2020, 08:40 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakopr
Happened to me too... Alaba and Gnabry also dont appear of what ive seen. Also Benzema doesnt appear neither on club transfer or The France national team player pool
Makes no sense. I thought maybe they had a no-transfer clause or something lol, but that's not the case. It's not a captain issue either and it's not every big name. Hopefully an early patch or roster update fixes that problem
Old 10-08-2020, 09:30 AM   #4
Pro

Was hoping that small update yesterday might have done something, but the same names are still missing

Roster update today and still players are missing, but let's keep tweeting Ultimate Team garbage

Last edited by cdub71323; 10-09-2020 at 02:11 PM.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:38 PM   #5
Rookie

I've noticed that these missing players are mostly (if not all) from the Adidas All-Star team? Hope there's a patch soon. Not having these elite players to transfer is such a nuisance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2020, 12:09 PM   #6
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

So if I went to Club Transfers I wouldn't be able to put Pogba on Real Madrid or Messi at PSG?
Old 10-14-2020, 01:32 AM   #7
Rookie

That's correct. A work around is to transfer another expensive guy to your team before starting career mode. Once you're in career mode you can transfer for anyone. The guys that are blocked (Messi, Pogba, etc) are only unavailable from the 'Edit Team - Club Transfers' menu. I remember reading something from EA that there were going to be players on certain teams that were not transfer eligible because they were "key members" or something like that. Funny thing is they chose weird guys. For example, Man U has De Gea and Pogba as untransferable when the reality is that Man U is probably happy to move on from both if the price is right.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:09 AM   #8
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Well that sucks. In reality Pogba may be sold in January but when I start a Premier League season in January he'll still be on Man United.

Is this glitch going to be fixed?

Otherwise I'm sticking with FIFA 20 and just the 14 clubs per tournament without crashing.

EA is a joke!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »