Home

How was yukes able to please both hardcores and ******s but only ******s matter in ea

This is a discussion on How was yukes able to please both hardcores and ******s but only ******s matter in ea within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-18-2020, 08:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
How was yukes able to please both hardcores and ******s but only ******s matter in ea

Undisputed had everything. It makes no sense as to why we couldn't get a single thing we wanted from our wishlidt. Except swaying and blocking and ground sways. Both of which are poorly tuned. Grappling just doesn't feel or look like real grappling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2020, 12:22 AM   #2
Banned

Re: How was yukes able to please both hardcores and ******s but only ******s matter i

Because yikes actually cares about their titles. Look to the wwe games as proof of that. Once 2k started to stifle them they dropped the IP. I wish a big pub backs yukes with a decent budget and they get the license back. Oh to dream
Old 09-19-2020, 07:17 AM   #3
Banned

Re: How was yukes able to please both hardcores and ******s but only ******s matter i

It’s the state of the gaming market

Games usually cater to either

Fortnite / mobile fans or online comp guys

Immersion isnt a priority anymore.
Old 09-19-2020, 02:29 PM   #4
Rookie

aholbert usually explains these pretty well during arguments/discussions. At some point it juust has to be accepted and move on. Im a hardcore fan and would love if the game was suited for hardcores a bit more but it is what it is. Nothing we can really do at this point except take it or leave it. The question for me is why do some of the people who swore up and down they were not gonna play it or support but do otherwise because "the game was a gift"?
Old 09-19-2020, 02:42 PM   #5
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingPractitioner
aholbert usually explains these pretty well during arguments/discussions. At some point it juust has to be accepted and move on. Im a hardcore fan and would love if the game was suited for hardcores a bit more but it is what it is. Nothing we can really do at this point except take it or leave it. The question for me is why do some of the people who swore up and down they were not gonna play it or support but do otherwise because "the game was a gift"?
I mean, in my case, the game was literally a gift. Didn't spend a single penny out of my own pocket, and I'm not gonna turn down a gift, am I? I basically only hop on a few times a week for 10 minutes to do my league fights, otherwise, I just play UD3 or something else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2020, 02:48 PM   #6
Rookie

Im not saying turn down a gift but if that gift is something such as ufc 4 which a decent amount of people were bashing and saying they wont play it, the person can respectfully say "hey, i appreciate the thought but i dont like the game." Thats what i'd do. Im just saying some people go back on their word. Thats all.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:18 PM   #7
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingPractitioner
Im not saying turn down a gift but if that gift is something such as ufc 4 which a decent amount of people were bashing and saying they wont play it, the person can respectfully say "hey, i appreciate the thought but i dont like the game." Thats what i'd do. Im just saying some people go back on their word. Thats all.
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Just personally, I'd feel like a bit of an *** if I turned down a gift. But again, that's just me, I have no issue with others doing it. It's not an ******* thing to do if you say it politely, just personally I'd feel bad, that's all.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:31 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Just personally, I'd feel like a bit of an *** if I turned down a gift. But again, that's just me, I have no issue with others doing it. It's not an ******* thing to do if you say it politely, just personally I'd feel bad, that's all.
I'm not going to call anyone here a liar (especially you UFCVet) but I do find it strange that I've seen a bunch of people here swear down they werent getting the game....and all of a sudden right at release someone gives them a "gift".

Like alot of the most vocal people on OS who for years swore they werent getting the game if EA didnt add things they wanted...were gifted the game. I could understand if it was Christmas but in August?

Anyway, I'm not going to continue to talk about this much anymore. Its exactly what I thought and said would happen, so im taking a bit of a victory lap about being right.

I wish this group as a whole had more willpower but it is what it is.

I'll step out and let you guys freely discuss how a Bellator or One game by Yukes is going to force EA to change their approach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »