Home

Schnaidt1s 2k21 MyLeague and Gameplay sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1s 2k21 MyLeague and Gameplay sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-14-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Schnaidt1s 2k21 MyLeague and Gameplay sliders

Hey Guys!!! Welcome to my NBA 2k20 MyLeague Sliders and Gameplay Sliders Thread.

Last year was another HUGE year and I'm back again for 2k21 for both current and next gen to bring you guys the best myleague settings and sliders!! thank you for checking out my content and I hope you enjoy it!

This seems to be an issue every year so I will get it out of the way right now, these sliders are designed to be played on BROADCAST CAMERA. 2k cam is way to easy. you will not find the challenge or good experience you are looking for if you play with these on 2k cam.

If you are curious how these play, I have some footage for you, check it out!!

https://youtu.be/zTChQJEPaJA

Game play Sliders:

*these are uploaded under my PSN "Schnaidt1"

SETTINGS

Game Difficulty: Start at Pro

Quarter Length: 10-12 min

Fatigue: ON

Injuries: ON

GAME SPEED: 48

CONTROLLER SETTINGS

Shot Timing: real player %

Free Throw Timing: Real Player %

Shot Aiming: Off

Defensive Assist with Intense-D: 0

Box Assist Strength: 50

Pass Target Direction: 95

Pass Target Distance: 1

Pass Target Openness: 4

SLIDERS

Spoiler

MyLeague Sliders

Spoiler

Rotations:

If you want the absolute best rotations in 2k21, click that spoiler button!!

Alright guys!! as always, I look forward to all feedback!n please post videos, stats etc from this set up!! I love following along. if you enjoy streaming your games go ahead and post those links as well so others can see how this gameplay is! thank you!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 10-10-2020 at 09:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2020, 03:43 AM   #2
Rookie

DENCIO's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Schnaidt1s 2k21 MyLeague and Gameplay sliders

Wait for the slider sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
With the first major patch finally here, Ill finally be able to get to working on my gameplay sliders and myleague settings, which I'm super excited for with the new progression system they released in today's patch!!

I do not have an official timeline for you guys, however, I can tell you that Gameplay sliders are easier as they are less time consuming than doing 5 year sims 40+ times. Plus I always get to use my previous years sliders as a solid base

I have not played anything but mycareer so far.

With that being said, those of you who have played any myleague or myGM games, can you please comment below issues with the gameplay you would like me to look at and hopefully address.

Than you all!! I look forward to another great year of 2k, for this console generation and the next!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-15-2020, 03:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah I did a My League with your 2K20 sliders just to see how it goes and progression was a mess, which affected contracts. I went two seasons and it didn't have the balance clearly.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:07 PM   #4
Rookie

Played some myleague...the drives to the basket are almost impossible to stop and the help D rotations on drives are completely non existent, and 3 point shooting % too low, those are some of the things I noticed that need work. I played the Rockets and Westbrook was literally unstoppable on any difficulty. Thanks for your work!
Old 09-15-2020, 06:18 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by agame23
Played some myleague...the drives to the basket are almost impossible to stop and the help D rotations on drives are completely non existent, and 3 point shooting % too low, those are some of the things I noticed that need work. I played the Rockets and Westbrook was literally unstoppable on any difficulty. Thanks for your work!
I'm worried that some of those concerns are not slider fixable. Stopping drives and help D are problematic. For example, stopping drives may require changes that have their own side effects. Since I mostly play offline vs. the CPU I'm approaching some of this through roster tendency adjustments. Not a great answer...so I'm open to suggestions.

For stopping drives maybe increasing Body Up Sensitivity, lowering Driving Contact Shot Frequency, and increasing Lateral Quickness.

Lots to experiment with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2020, 07:00 PM   #6
Rookie

I appreciate your suggestions, and will try them, I am a offline vs CPU player as well and I think a lot of the issues are due to roster tendencies. I thought of maybe trying your 2K20 sliders for 21 and seeing if it helps until your new set is done.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:29 PM   #7
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Thank you guys for the feedback. I'll be looking at these things specifically while i put a set together.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-17-2020, 01:21 PM   #8
Pro

Hey man,

I create draft classes and I have been testing them out with multi year sims and I keep running into an issue and I'm not sure if it is a glitch or a progression issue. I have ran this class through multiple sims with the default progression 2k sliders, as well as your 2k20 progression sliders.

I'm seeing a massive drop in potential after year one for every single prospect. I'm talking they drop from 99 to 81, 89 down to 74. Just insane crazy drops. At first, I thought it was due to the dynamic progression and maybe these guys suffered an injury, but one one of the sims, the #1 pick averaged 22 points per game, won ROY, and won finals MVP as a 5 seed upsetting team along the way. His potential dropped from 99 to 83 the following season.

He was 19 when that happened and he wasn't supposed to hit his peak until later than that, so I know thats not tied into it at all.

Let me know if you have any questions about that, or would even like to use my draft class in testing.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »