Home

New to Madden on PC

This is a discussion on New to Madden on PC within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2020, 03:09 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
New to Madden on PC

Hello community,

I just got Madden 21 on PC. Haven't played the Madden franchise since like 2017/18 but I've always been a huge football and Madden player fan since the dawn of time.

I got a couple of questions that I'm hoping some of you could chime in on. I'm coming from the NBA2k on PC (been on 2kPC since 2k17) and I love the modding aspect what PC brings. Also I am soley a MyLeague (2k) and simulation franchise type of guy. I could care less about the other modes. I just really want a simulation Madden franchise experience. I really like some of the elements Madden has for their franchise mode such as the goal setting feature but then I read on Twitter that the Franchise mode is bad.... So my questions are:

*Are modders able to fix some of the issues with the franchise mode? I see this thing called Frosty but not sure what all it intels when it comes to Franchise mode

*How does this XP and player upgrade stuff really works? Seems confusing but I like the concept. Seems like everything is tied to XP.

* How realistic are the stats and is there a way to get a resemblance of simulation stats? I know on 2k they have a simulation stat slider that let's you adjust how stats are distributed.

*Are the servers down? I've been trying to download rosters and sliders but can't seem to get on. Wondering if any of you are having issues.

Also if there are any tips you all may have to make the Franchise mode better, Im all ears. Im a be playing Madden for a good while, while Im working from home and until we get more modds for 2k21.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2020, 04:38 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: New to Madden on PC

- There are no mods for Madden 21. There are plenty of mods for Madden 20 and for 20 you need Frosty but we have no way of making Madden 21 work with Frosty. We are hopeful that someone will be able to create a app that allows us to mod Madden 21.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:55 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
- There are no mods for Madden 21. There are plenty of mods for Madden 20 and for 20 you need Frosty but we have no way of making Madden 21 work with Frosty. We are hopeful that someone will be able to create a app that allows us to mod Madden 21.
Are there really that many mods for 20? I've seen stadiums and overlays but what else is there?
Old 09-04-2020, 04:58 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Oh okay thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2020, 05:09 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Are there really that many mods for 20? I've seen stadiums and overlays but what else is there?
In my game, I currently have:

- A jumbotron mod
- A stadium ad mod
- A tattoo mod
- A few cleat mods
- A Clean screen mod that wipes all of the Madden text and EA logos from the presentation
- Multiple field mods
- Sabo's gameplay mod
- Sabo's CFM mod
- A visor mod.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2020, 05:13 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
In my game, I currently have:

- A jumbotron mod
- A stadium ad mod
- A tattoo mod
- A few cleat mods
- A Clean screen mod that wipes all of the Madden text and EA logos from the presentation
- Multiple field mods
- Sabo's gameplay mod
- Sabo's CFM mod
- A visor mod.
Does that gameplay mod do anything to create a flow or pace to the physics that is more realistic? I'm not having luck finding sliders that can do that.

Last edited by tinpanalley; 09-04-2020 at 05:23 PM.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #7
Rookie

jay87's Arena

OVR: 0

you can check my thread, there is a mod bundle with links and descriptions of the mods

as pc and franchise player madden 20 is probably the better choice at the moment, my opinion

Project: 100% NFL Simulation Football

TFG Roster, 2020 Franchise File, XP-Sliders, Itbeme's Revival Playbook Mod Extension & Simulation Gameplay Sliders

The 100% NFL Roster and Itbeme23's Simulation Sliders for Madden20 *BETA*

R.I.P Arthur Morgan
Old 09-04-2020, 07:38 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay87
you can check my thread, there is a mod bundle with links and descriptions of the mods

as pc and franchise player madden 20 is probably the better choice at the moment, my opinion
Found the link. Ok, so can those sliders be taken on their own or do they require the mod to work as well?

Last edited by tinpanalley; 09-04-2020 at 07:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »