Home

PGA 2K21 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on PGA 2K21 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-25-2020, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Crazy Packers Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
PGA 2K21 Bugs/Glitches Thread

I don't have many gripes with this game, but I thought I'd share a few of the weird things I've seen.

When your ball should hit a patron (or multiple ones), the ball goes right through them like they're not there.

I have established PGA Tour pros such as Patrick Reed and Jason Day showing up on the Korn Ferry Tour leaderboard.

I've also had the game freeze after a couple of rounds, but luckily the game still recorded my scores.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2020, 07:11 PM   #2
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: PGA 2K21 Bugs/Glitches Thread

The scorebugs in the PGA Tour players' cutscenes show the wrong shots. Like, for example, showing a pro putting for eagle (their first shot on the hole) on a Par 3.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:38 PM   #3
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

I noticed today while playing in the official 2K21 Society tournament at TPC Louisiana that in the second round, the announcer kept giving my current round status for round 2 and my overall tournament scoring status as +6 on the round and +6 for the tournament, even though I was -1 to -2 for most of the round.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:25 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Packers Fan
When your ball should hit a patron (or multiple ones), the ball goes right through them like they're not there.
Oh, college boy, huh? "Patrons". Outside of Augusta, 'round here we call 'em "fans". Or, as they call them at Augusta behind closed doors, "scum".

Good idea for the thread, though. Presumably they will fix some of the more glaring 'inconsistencies', and hopefully soon.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:32 PM   #5
Rookie

For me, in Q School, several of the names on the leaderboard were some kind of placeholder - names like “C0001” or “C0002”.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2020, 02:54 PM   #6
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

I haven't seen anything too bad but I was watching Early 1981 have some strange problems with his golfer. Kinda funny. I have notice my golfer kind of slides into position when addressing a putt. Other than the slow servers at night and very inconsistent pitching this game is quite beyond belief. I hope 2k adds to the presentation in the upcoming installments. I hope adding tour pros even in this limited way does not mess too much with the budget because while it is nice I really don't see the point.
Old 08-26-2020, 05:14 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Packers Fan
I don't have many gripes with this game, but I thought I'd share a few of the weird things I've seen.

I have established PGA Tour pros such as Patrick Reed and Jason Day showing up on the Korn Ferry Tour leaderboard.

I've also had the game freeze after a couple of rounds, but luckily the game still recorded my scores.
dude! weirdest thing. I started on q-school and saw the pros on there in round 1. came back for round 2 and the names changed from "Patrick Reed" to "rPatrick_Reed". Then came back and loaded round 3, and the pros' names were replaced with fake names. so i have NO idea what happened.

#GoPackGo
Old 08-26-2020, 05:56 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
dude! weirdest thing. I started on q-school and saw the pros on there in round 1. came back for round 2 and the names changed from "Patrick Reed" to "rPatrick_Reed". Then came back and loaded round 3, and the pros' names were replaced with fake names. so i have NO idea what happened.

The scores also change between the rounds. I played 3 rounds on Sawgrass yesterday. After 3 rounds I was 5 strokes behind the leader (Mendoza) in 4th place. Today I wanted to play the 4th round and was suddenly 2nd after the first hole, one stroke behind the leader (Poulsen). But the leader after 3 rounds (Mendoza) was suddenly only in 26th place.

For some reason the scoreboard appears to be bugged. Especially when you play a few rounds in a tournament, leave the game and want to continue playing the next day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »