One Course it works fine, the next course can swing for anything
Same issue was in The Golf Club
For me its ruining the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 08:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Swing Meter

I have noticed this as well, thought it was just me.....
Old 08-24-2020, 09:48 PM   #3
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

it crazy when i first play the game my shots werent straight but the top bar was always in the middle but now the top bar is hooking all the way to the left or right but the first bar is now straight

https://www.youtube.com/@mr_too_soon
Old 08-25-2020, 02:19 PM   #4
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

I find that I play better when I turn both swing meters off, and rely on the haptic feedback for when I've reached the desired backswing distance. It actually starts vibrating a few degrees before you've reached the actual target, based on comparing it to the swing meter, but after a while, you develop a sense for factoring it in. The meter distracts me and takes me out of the moment, because I'm watching it instead of my golfer.
Old 08-25-2020, 05:12 PM   #5
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

so i notice there was something wrong with my controller. i was using the elite controller on pc and i switch to the gears controller and it is better

https://www.youtube.com/@mr_too_soon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2020, 03:04 PM   #6
Pro

DiddyGotGrillz's Arena

OVR: 11

I completely agree. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what constitutes a "smooth" swing. Some swings I'll feel like I was really slow, but the meter will say "very fast" and vice versa. I just can't figure it out and the more I try the more out of sync I become.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:32 PM   #7
Rookie

I played a round was was like -12 on pro, hit every fw swing was pretty good for the most part. I goto the next event at copperhead and barely had any perfect tempos the whole round. Several shots were registering slow when there is no way they were slow I have around 40 hours into the game and I have a decent feel for a poor swing. It was very frustrating to say the least. Even doing practice swings it was all over the place. Not sure if it was the course or server or what, but it was definitely off.
Old 09-03-2020, 07:38 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitter1127
I played a round was was like -12 on pro, hit every fw swing was pretty good for the most part. I goto the next event at copperhead and barely had any perfect tempos the whole round. Several shots were registering slow when there is no way they were slow I have around 40 hours into the game and I have a decent feel for a poor swing. It was very frustrating to say the least. Even doing practice swings it was all over the place. Not sure if it was the course or server or what, but it was definitely off.
Wonder if it ever crossed your mind that maybe your swing was off? Why does it always have the be a problem with the game? How do you know you're swing is exactly the same from round to round? The swing meter changes from a good shot to a not so good shot are subtle, very subtle. Thus, very conceivably, it could be you-- your swing is just off. I mean, is it even possible to have a consistent meter swing from round to round. If it were, this game would not be as challenging as it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »