Home

Madden 21 Face of the Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Face of the Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-20-2020, 12:17 PM   #1
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 21 Face of the Franchise

Last year, I personally found it helpful to see how other players development throughout the story and if their cutscene and experience was different then mine. It wasn't....Hoping 3rd time is a charm though!

I watched 3 different EA Game Change videos and they all went to the Bears. As someone else here mentioned it may be a simple 'switch flip'

Throughout High School I was playing offense only.
Lost my first game by 3 and still made it to the Championship game. I don't think they ever mentioned if the first game was a playoff game or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2020, 02:36 PM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Re: Madden 21 Face of the Franchise

Finally made it to the Scouting Combine.

Decided to leave early and stay at QB and for a sim draft pick.
I ran a 4.46 hitting all prompts. Then did not press the first two and pressed the last one and got a 5.02 (I think).

Bad day throwing too. Went 3 for 10.

4th Round went to the Chicago Bears. I'm curious what others get, because at this point it seems like we should just pick our team.
Old 08-20-2020, 10:59 PM   #3
Rookie

acbagel's Arena

I still haven't seen a video of someone not being drafted by the Bears... I don't want to start FotF until I see that is fixed.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:22 PM   #4
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acbagel
I still haven't seen a video of someone not being drafted by the Bears... I don't want to start FotF until I see that is fixed.
I just started another one as a RB and selected to play for the Cardinals. Got drafted first round.

As QB on last playthrough. I went thru the season with the Bears and eventually got cut. Then had the option to randomly get signed to a team or pick a team. Of course I did Random and got placed on the Texans, whom still had Watson!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Datninja619; 08-20-2020 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-21-2020, 01:00 AM   #5
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

I absolutely hate how you only have two options at the end of your Junior Year. There's no reason you wouldn't have the option to transfer, a matter of fact, I guarantee if that situation happened in real life, the QB would transfer 10/10 times.

Other than that, I can't get past the interview. Every time I select Sim Draft Pick, it goes to a black screen and just stays there. :/

EDIT: Finally got into the Combine. Ran a 4.46 and 10/10 on the passing tree. Drafted by the Bears as well, lol.

Starting with a 79 OVR, so named the starter. They got my college wrong, says Dusquene, which isn't even an option. Went to Oklahoma.

Last edited by PioneerRaptor; 08-21-2020 at 01:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2020, 01:18 AM   #6
Rookie

EA really dont test their own product? Lol how does some of these glitches actually get through to release date smh
Old 08-21-2020, 08:00 AM   #7
Rookie

acbagel's Arena

I asked on Reddit and everyone there has only been drafted by the Bears too. That's over a dozen people I've found drafted by the bears, and I haven't heard of a single example otherwise. Either it's a bug or they actually built the game like that.
Old 08-21-2020, 08:54 AM   #8
Rookie

rd1981's Arena

I breezed through the highschool games nearly shutting out everyone by 40+ points, all the way through the first game in college vs the gators. Now i have to play them again in the first college playoff game. That's where I left off.

FSU isnt in the game so I chose to play at Michigan State. But I'm thinking about starting over with another team, maybe Clemson.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »