Home

Madden 21 CPU vs CPU Sliders 15 minute or 10 Minute quarters

This is a discussion on Madden 21 CPU vs CPU Sliders 15 minute or 10 Minute quarters within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-20-2020, 11:41 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Madden 21 CPU vs CPU Sliders 15 minute or 10 Minute quarters

Live playbooks working like they did before. Run/pass ratios are better. Just gives me better real nfl stats when i have these on.

How to use live playbooks in CFM with 2 controllers.
https://youtu.be/dWtGz_TEJKk

SHOUTOUTS:

Big shout out to Mike N and HC0023 for pointing me into the direction of default settings this year. Default All Pro like Josh uses was also a huge piece in these sliders puzzle. I tried all the default play levels like I do every year and see which plays best and adjust from there. HC0023 has been enjoying all pro default since release, and I followed his lead. Cdcool was also the first I saw that used the penalties maxed out. I tested a set by him early in release. Twix also gave me a few suggestions. Teleo as well. Info from Raiderren last year has also been instrumental. Also had several conversations with Playmakers. Got the game late this year, on actual release day and tried a total community approach. If I forgot anyone, let me know and I’ll add you to this intro. Doncropper also lead me into the right direction with what to do with the game crashing in cfm using slow sim. Special thanks to all. If you try something new with this set and it works, let me know, and I’ll give it a shot. So much division this year. Madden is a great place to do team work.

ROSTER SUGGESTION FOR PS4 GUYS

I’ve written quite a bit about this roster from Stayodd in the thread. Search his I’d on share and grab these. It’s like a patch for the game. Fixes so many things. I’ve got 35+ games and have yet to see the qb back pedaling glitch. Game is amazing with this roster set.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...justments.html

Qb rushing stats:
When you sim through a season and don’t watch or super sim the games, the qbs don’t rush for much yardage at all. Not even Lamar Jackson, he usually has 200 yards rushing. It’s a joke. I found a fix for it.

Okay, just tested super simming a ravens/browns game in cfm on Fast Speed. Mayfield ran the ball 7-33 and Lamar Jackson ran it 12 times for 63 yards. You watched 1 game, your team, and fast simmed an entire week, it’d take 15-20 minutes to do a week’s worth of games. I think I’m gonna start doing this. Love seeing the qbs have rush stats through the season in the simmed games. Hate that we have to do this, but at least it’s possible.

So for this, you’ll have to take control of all 32 teams, so you can Super Sim on Fast speed all the games you don’t want to watch in a week.

In the past, super simming on Fast speed effed with the stats. It prouduced tons of yardage, but it my test game, Cleveland had 365 total offensive yards—136 rushing and 229 passing. The ravens had 220 passing and 173 rushing.

Fixing the excessive qb sacks:

Gain control of your opponent for the week and go to that coaches coaches schemes. Once inside make sure it’s not set to one of the vertical schemes. These have the strong arm archetype and cause the qbs to get sacked too much at times. I’ve had no more than 6 sacks since I’ve stated doing this. I just choose the best fit that isn’t a vertical scheme. This is a quick fix. Only takes seconds to implement.

Delete profile

Choose Expert and sim

Main Menu Settings

Go to game options in Main Menu

NFL Live Playbooks ON

Skill Level-leave it at all madden in Main Menu. If you want to use PLAY NOW, change it to Pro here. But for CFM leave it at All Madden

Quarter length:
15 minutes with 11 second minimum playclock time
or
10 minutes with accelerated clock off.

Leave gameplay helpers as is

Injuries 35*******when you get to cfm, change this to 20
Fatigue 70
Player speed parity scale 75

I don’t touch the Accessibility stuff, user option

Penalties: All 99 except for roughing passer, leave it at 50. Using 85 offsides now. Sacks look good. Most games, i see 4 sometimes less. Most ive seen is 8 once. All the other penalties should be ON

Player and CPU skill the same, fill them out for both.

Qb accuracy 55
Pass blocking 35
WR catching 40

Run blocking 40
Fumbles 38

Reaction time 50
Int 35
Pass coverage 35

Tackle 39

Kick accuracy 50
Kick Power 50
Punt power 55
Punt accuracy 48
Kickoff power 55
I’m leaving all visual feedback at default

CFM
Choose one team or choose 32. I like controlling them all so i can play any game i wish. I use the coaches because the owners get banned and you have to end up using coaches for some teams anyway. This way i keep it the same. Totally a user option. Just sharing my way.

Cfm

League settings
Skill Level: Change to Pro
Game style; Sim
League type: user option
Instant starter user option
Trade deadline ON
Trade type enable all
Coach firing on
Salary cap on
Superstar Abilities ON or OFF, I play with them ON. works either way. I see mor running back moves with it ON
Relocation USer choice
Injury ON
Per existing ON/user option
Practice squad steal ON
Career clock Off/user option

Clock
15 minutes/11 min play clock time
Or
10 minutes/accelerated clock OFF

User team help
USer OPtion. Whatever you want. I have them at all auto munuesscout college players and league advancement. I have those manual.

Using default XP sliders

Gameplay sliders:

Simply made Triangle, the Import Custom Sliders button. *********Big step here. Sometimes I mess up and skip it myself. I change the Injury slider to 20. The injury slider also affects the aggression of the defense. Seems most balanced when you use 35 in Main Menu and 20 in CFM.

I do this before I play a game. I’m seeing better games if I delete the profile in between each game I play.

One last step:
Go to Options and then Sterling’s. Go to second tab and and Game Options.

Change the gameplay options to match this:

Auto flip defensive play call ON

Defensive Ball Hawk ON

Defensive Heat Seeker OFF

Defensive Switch assist OFF

Also with schemes. Change Multiple Power run, Multiple Zone run and run and shoot. do not use these schemes. it causes the drop back glitch to happen. not seeing it at all with this simple change. Stayodd’s roster may also help with ths. havent used ea’s roster since I found his roster. his just plays so much better.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 01-30-2021 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Updated for patch 1.11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 08:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 21 CPU vs CPU Sliders 15 minute or 10 Minute quarters

I have been using pro default for a few days and it is playing great!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2020, 09:32 PM   #3
MVP

Haven’t got to play the trial yet. I always start with default rookie while i wait for a patch during the early release. Default pro is good too. If i go default though, rookie always seems the best.

On pro, what’s the biggest problems your seeing or does it look good enough as is?

When I get the game, I’ll start as usual with the pro default and work from there. From what you posted in your thread, it looks like default is pretty good right now.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-24-2020 at 09:35 PM.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have been playing default pro for several games and it has played great!

Old 08-28-2020, 05:14 PM   #5
MVP

Just got the game loaded up. Liking what I see early on. Something kind of hidden that’s cool is it doesn’t take so long to delete profile anymore. When you do it, after the Intro you go to the game, it doesn’t put your in a pro bowl match or a Face of franchise demo.

Qb play is way better as well. Lots of moving, scrambling around. They look human out there, more so than last year.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2020, 05:46 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike N
I have been using pro default for a few days and it is playing great!

Likening the pro default early on. I haven’t downloaded any patches. Just playing out of box. Doing play now, 15 minute quarters 13 second runoff. Turned all the extra stuff off.

Saints with an early 3-0 lead.

Loving the improvements to qb play.

Teams finished:
Old 08-28-2020, 07:43 PM   #7
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
m21

Hey Tommy! Which system did you get it for, XBox? Also digital or disc? I'm thinking of trying to download it, if there are not issues in doing that. Looking forward to your insights as always!
Old 08-28-2020, 08:31 PM   #8
MVP

Re: m21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Hey Tommy! Which system did you get it for, XBox? Also digital or disc? I'm thinking of trying to download it, if there are not issues in doing that. Looking forward to your insights as always!
Got it on ps4, disc. Downloading the patch. It’s taking forever. Play a few game with no patches. Liked what I saw. Especially with qb play. Much improved. Some of the best I’ve ever seen. Great pocket awareness. Can’t wait to see how it is with the patches.

Another huge improvement, it only takes 1 minute to delete the profile and have the game start back up (at least it was that way straight up out of box version sans patches.) Deleteing the profile used to take at least 5 minutes for the intro and such before you returned to main menu.

Not many upgrades other than that. Xfactors can be played while being turned on it seems. Way toned down. It was the dlinemen last year that made the xfactors unplayable.

Not many other upgrades though beyond this. I’ll never touch the yard, face of franchise or MUT. I wasnt outraged by the lack of cfm features when it was announced, but now that I’ve seen that it’s basically the same, it kinda sucks.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »