Home

How to train leg locks in career?

This is a discussion on How to train leg locks in career? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-19-2020, 01:02 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
How to train leg locks in career?

So I learned leg locks lvl 1, but I notice it's really hard to train them. Are they all counters? I get no kneebar option during BJJ training in stacked guard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2020, 08:35 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: How to train leg locks in career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
So I learned leg locks lvl 1, but I notice it's really hard to train them. Are they all counters? I get no kneebar option during BJJ training in stacked guard
There should be a leg lock in full guard (not postured up). I believe it's the left trigger and up.
Old 08-20-2020, 08:55 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HartmanTeets6
There should be a leg lock in full guard (not postured up). I believe it's the left trigger and up.
Not for me, I only have 1-star leg locks and it should give me the following three moves according to the move list: Kneebar from half guard top, kneebar from stacked guard top, counter kneebar standing.

I know the kneebar from half guard is a counter, but what about stacked? Why can't I do it?
Old 08-20-2020, 10:57 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Not for me, I only have 1-star leg locks and it should give me the following three moves according to the move list: Kneebar from half guard top, kneebar from stacked guard top, counter kneebar standing.

I know the kneebar from half guard is a counter, but what about stacked? Why can't I do it?
Is it because your fighter type doesn't have it to start with? On my career I can learn leg locks from Gunnar Nelson I think, maybe you have to learn it first and then you can level it up? I am not sure but thought it's worth mentioning in case it is that.
Old 08-20-2020, 10:59 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsl1
Is it because your fighter type doesn't have it to start with? On my career I can learn leg locks from Gunnar Nelson I think, maybe you have to learn it first and then you can level it up? I am not sure but thought it's worth mentioning in case it is that.
He didn't have it to start with, so I invited Gunni and learned them from him, but afterwards, I just couldn't level them up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2020, 12:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
He didn't have it to start with, so I invited Gunni and learned them from him, but afterwards, I just couldn't level them up
Oh that's annoying then, unless you have to wait for somebody with a level 2 version that you can invite?

Maybe you can only level up your base move set? It would be good to know if that is the case.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:42 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsl1
Oh that's annoying then, unless you have to wait for somebody with a level 2 version that you can invite?

Maybe you can only level up your base move set? It would be good to know if that is the case.
No, you level up all of your moves by just doing them. You only have to learn them once. I started out as a kickboxer yet had Prestige lvl armbars and guillotines at the end just by tapping people out with them, training only gives bonuses.

My problem is that I've never been able to perform a kneebar even though my move list says I have them from stacked guard
Old 08-22-2020, 09:57 PM   #8
Pro

Here, I made a video about it:

As you can see, I'm getting the kneebar prompt in stacked in order to learn it, but as soon as I get out of stacked and reenter it, it disappears? Same thing happens to me in fights. This way I can never level up leglocks and learn imanari roll

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »