Home

Quick Match is completely broken.

This is a discussion on Quick Match is completely broken. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-17-2020, 10:08 PM   #1
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
Quick Match is completely broken.

As in, I have it set to MMA rules but it still forces me into Kumite/Backyard Stand and Bang and KO Mode fights? What backwards logic is that? How does something like this get past QA? If we have to fight in those arenas, fine, but for God’s sake, at least force MMA rules when I have it selected.

Man, this is is the buggiest release since the first game and in the entire series. There are so many small things that are either missing or bugged.

Also, not being able to pick the arena in a private Quick Match is awful after FOUR games.

Also also, I’m gonna push for this even if falls on deaf ears because you have no idea how much I want it. Online sliders. PLEASE.

EDIT: I, um. I might’ve been wrong. I may have had it set it to Any Rules. Whoops.

Last edited by TheUFCVeteran; 08-17-2020 at 10:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2020, 01:36 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Quick Match is completely broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
As in, I have it set to MMA rules but it still forces me into Kumite/Backyard Stand and Bang and KO Mode fights? What backwards logic is that? How does something like this get past QA? If we have to fight in those arenas, fine, but for God’s sake, at least force MMA rules when I have it selected.

Man, this is is the buggiest release since the first game and in the entire series. There are so many small things that are either missing or bugged.

Also, not being able to pick the arena in a private Quick Match is awful after FOUR games.

Also also, I’m gonna push for this even if falls on deaf ears because you have no idea how much I want it. Online sliders. PLEASE.

EDIT: I, um. I might’ve been wrong. I may have had it set it to Any Rules. Whoops.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-18-2020, 01:44 AM   #3
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quick match forcing you to play in these goofy *** arenas is 1 of the main reasons I haven't bought this yet. I'm just trying to play some fun matches after work, and not have everything on the line in a high pressure ranked fight... But I'm still a hardcore MMA head, and have no interest whatsoever in these lame af arenas. Just absolutely absurd they force them on you.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 08-18-2020, 01:53 AM   #4
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Quick match forcing you to play in these goofy *** arenas is 1 of the main reasons I haven't bought this yet. I'm just trying to play some fun matches after work, and not have everything on the line in a high pressure ranked fight... But I'm still a hardcore MMA head, and have no interest whatsoever in these lame af arenas. Just absolutely absurd they force them on you.
Yeah, even if they don’t put you into Stand and Bang fights (my bad there), they still force you into the Kumite/Backyard. I just wish we could select what arena to play in, it’d be great for league fights, too. The Kumite/Backyard arenas just really put a damper the immersion for me, not in terms of the actual gameplay per se but the fact it’s not in a proper arena where fights actually take place.

The Kumite and Backyard would’ve been much more immersive if they were part of a bigger story mode, sort of like fighting in prison in the FNC story.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »