Home

Caf Online Individuality Question

This is a discussion on Caf Online Individuality Question within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-10-2020, 09:55 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Caf Online Individuality Question

So I was under the assumption that the cafs when used online all had the same preset selections. I know that you can only select certain archetypes, however I came up against an opponent who was using a different stance and block style and the straight punches were coming out faster then i could replicate by using any of the selected archetypes. My question is does your career effect certain things on your online caf fighters? for instance I know in career if you throw certain punches a ton that punch will upgrade to a higher level, does that translate to online where your character will have higher levels of that certain strike. Also are you able to change your mannerisms and block styles and transfer that to online?

I am an online only type of player so would just bypass the career if the cafs archetypes all have the same set styles. However if i know that you can either make your Caf better with higher rated strikes or even change things like blocking style I would be inclined to play it. Hope someone can answer this for me as I don't want to waste the rest of my trial grinding for something that does not matter. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2020, 10:14 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Caf Online Individuality Question

Certain stances will change moves to the fighters style.

So if you choose wonderboy’s posture stance you will throw your stationary roundhouse kicks like him and your straights
Old 08-10-2020, 10:37 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
Certain stances will change moves to the fighters style.

So if you choose wonderboy’s posture stance you will throw your stationary roundhouse kicks like him and your straights
Ok, that is great to know thank you. Do you change those by earning the ability in career mode or is it something you can tweak early on in the career mode settings?
Old 08-10-2020, 11:30 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Ok, that is great to know thank you. Do you change those by earning the ability in career mode or is it something you can tweak early on in the career mode settings?
You can do it at any point where you can customize your fighter. Just go to stance and change it
Old 08-10-2020, 01:33 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
You can do it at any point where you can customize your fighter. Just go to stance and change it
I really appreciate your response and help. This has really opened up the Caf system for me immensely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2020, 02:05 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
I really appreciate your response and help. This has really opened up the Caf system for me immensely.

I really hope they add Justin Gaetchje and Wanderlei Silva as stances. They both have unique strikes/block that I would love to have on my CAFs.

and no problem
Old 08-10-2020, 03:51 PM   #7
Rookie

jnewcomer5's Arena

As a CAF Avatar, I hope hope all of the skills transfer over. I mean, what is the purpose to grinding and getting 5 stars on certain skills if it doesn't transfer over to online? Who cares if my dude has 5 star submissions in the career if I can't have 5 star submissions online?
Old 08-10-2020, 04:20 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewcomer5
As a CAF Avatar, I hope hope all of the skills transfer over. I mean, what is the purpose to grinding and getting 5 stars on certain skills if it doesn't transfer over to online? Who cares if my dude has 5 star submissions in the career if I can't have 5 star submissions online?
They won't, you will just have OP cafs and nobody would use ranked fighters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »