Home

Female characters in 2K21 leaked

This is a discussion on Female characters in 2K21 leaked within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2020, 04:38 PM   #1
Banned

TheFgGoatLikesHawks's Arena

OVR: 0
Female characters in 2K21 leaked

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/

https://nba2kw.com/nba-2k21-female-m...g-to-nba-2k21/

What ya'll think? Will they be doin 360 between the legs dunks you think? lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2020, 05:59 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Female characters in 2K21 leaked

maybe in Park doubt it would be like that in WNBA
Old 08-09-2020, 07:13 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1

park is an arcade mode so i will expect them to play like their male counterparts.

now if they add them in rec that’s another story. we all saw this coming i just don’t understand who asked for this.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:28 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34
park is an arcade mode so i will expect them to play like their male counterparts.

now if they add them in rec that’s another story. we all saw this coming i just don’t understand who asked for this.
Agreed,with how much they've been pushing the WNBA lately I'm not surprised at all.Personally I could care less about female MyPlayers; I'm just curious how it will be implemented.
Old 08-09-2020, 11:31 PM   #5
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

I'm more curious about the implementation across all the modes. It feels like they would have an "enhanced" character in Park and REC to "match" the male counterparts, unless it can only be used in the MyCareer mode only.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2020, 03:58 AM   #6
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWrestling3
Agreed,with how much they've been pushing the WNBA lately I'm not surprised at all.Personally I could care less about female MyPlayers; I'm just curious how it will be implemented.
I would say in about the same capacity as NBA Live '19. You could create both male and female ballers and team-up. I'm actually surprised 2K hadn't included this sooner.

They probably just held back to accentuate this year's game, seeing as there won't be as many "big" inclusions for current-gen anymore. Glad they did, though.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:19 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34

Rec may not be arcade the way park is, but its still not the NBA and it still has its share of unrealistic basketball. Same with pro-am. Its not the NBA, so who cares if they have super powered women players? While I'm sure it'll still be mostly men making women players, it might just expand the hobby to more women players which would sure be nice.
Old 08-10-2020, 01:14 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erithtotl
Rec may not be arcade the way park is, but its still not the NBA and it still has its share of unrealistic basketball. Same with pro-am. Its not the NBA, so who cares if they have super powered women players? While I'm sure it'll still be mostly men making women players, it might just expand the hobby to more women players which would sure be nice.
Right, dudes on here acting like the park is the only place cheesing when all the comp proam teams are running 5 out with 4 defensive builds on the court lmao. If the game is not representing realistic basketball anyway I don't see the problem with allowing female players to have the same athletic attributes.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »