Home

EA Sports UFC 4 - Knockout Mode Gameplay - KO Compilation

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 - Knockout Mode Gameplay - KO Compilation within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-31-2020, 01:18 PM   #1
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
EA Sports UFC 4 - Knockout Mode Gameplay - KO Compilation

From MMAGAME.

Doesn’t look great at all, animation wise. Pretty much identical to UFC 3, and honestly, in this video in particular it almost seems to have less “final” animations (though I know it doesn’t), where the fighter is out cold on their back. It’s either curled up in a ball or falling flat on their back in the same way.

Man, I wish we could have UFC 2 ragdoll back. It was so much better, even if you had the backflips. Surely there must’ve been a way to stop the backflips but keep the actual same physics/impact system? Just think the exact same UFC 2 ragdoll but without backflips 99.9% of the time unless it’s a crazy off the cage intercept wheel kick. Maybe then they might do half a roll as they hit the floor.

I’d gladly take the opponent “snapping” into the Finish the Fight position over what we have in UFC 3 and 4. It almost seems like they snap a bit in 4 anyway, at least in the video, especially when they fall flat on their back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2020, 01:20 PM   #2
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 - Knockout Mode Gameplay - KO Compilation

Lmao. Ngannou vs Dodson. That's hilarious atleast..

But yeah it looks rough. Hopefully the retail version looks more polished.

I don't feel they are doing the game any favors by showcasing these KOs..
Old 07-31-2020, 01:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran

From MMAGAME.

Doesn’t look great at all, animation wise. Pretty much identical to UFC 3, and honestly, in this video in particular it almost seems to have less “final” animations (though I know it doesn’t), where the fighter is out cold on their back. It’s either curled up in a ball or falling flat on their back in the same way.

Man, I wish we could have UFC 2 ragdoll back. It was so much better, even if you had the backflips. Surely there must’ve been a way to stop the backflips but keep the actual same physics/impact system? Just think the exact same UFC 2 ragdoll but without backflips 99.9% of the time unless it’s a crazy off the cage intercept wheel kick. Maybe then they might do half a roll as they hit the floor.

I’d gladly take the opponent “snapping” into the Finish the Fight position over what we have in UFC 3 and 4. It almost seems like they snap a bit in 4 anyway, at least in the video, especially when they fall flat on their back.
Today is the day to say thank you. Thanks for the link again

Sent from my SM-G965F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-31-2020, 01:57 PM   #4
Rookie

Lol at the size different between Ngannou and Dodson but Dustin and Costa look almost the same size!
Old 07-31-2020, 02:32 PM   #5
Banned

Wow those knockouts look freakin amazing, incredible work EA. Thank you for finally putting proper ragdoll knockouts back in the game. Looks better than UD3 finally wow, i never have to complain here again.

Lol joke, they are complete & utter trash still. Everyone yet again in the top YouTube comments continue complaining about the exact same things as we all say here regarding FTF, but the complaints just are going to keep getting ignored. On the other hand the blood, cuts and swelling looks improved which is nice and some of the replay angles looked quite good when it showed closeups of the fighters face on knockouts.

AB541

Last edited by ab541; 07-31-2020 at 02:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2020, 02:35 PM   #6
Rookie

I can see knockouts but where are the animations ?
Old 07-31-2020, 02:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Demetrius Johnson in?
Old 07-31-2020, 03:01 PM   #8
Rookie

These knockouts look really fake and robotic. I hope this isn't the final build because thats really bad. Everything else looks good but arguably the most exciting part of the fight KNOCKOUTS look like that? I guess thats the price you pay to be able to fight wearing a bear head. GET REAL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »