Home

Anyone think Fury and Wilder in UFC 4 is precursor to Fight night game ?

This is a discussion on Anyone think Fury and Wilder in UFC 4 is precursor to Fight night game ? within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-17-2020, 06:53 PM   #1
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10
Anyone think Fury and Wilder in UFC 4 is precursor to Fight night game ?

Maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but I have a feeling EA signed these two for a new boxing game, but realized they could capitalize off their names by putting them in a UFC game.

I was hoping Fight Night would get announced tomorrow at EA Play, but chances of that are slim to none.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2020, 07:18 PM   #2
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Anyone think Fury and Wilder in UFC 4 is precursor to Fight night game ?

Ya hope so but also dout it, EA kind of those this people been asking for NBA street for the longest instead on a stand alone game they just added a street mode to NBA live 19 smh.
Old 06-17-2020, 07:56 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but I have a feeling EA signed these two for a new boxing game, but realized they could capitalize off their names by putting them in a UFC game.

I was hoping Fight Night would get announced tomorrow at EA Play, but chances of that are slim to none.

Fans are rebelling because they want a boxing videogame. I don't think it will go well to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bushell
As a boxing and boxing videogame fan I feel it's totally disrespectful to have boxers in a UFC game especially when we haven't had a boxing videogame in a decade. Yes, Tyson UFC game because. they wanted to use him because they licensed him for a certain number of games and his image would help UFC sales and pull in boxing fans. #boxing
I think it's disrespectful to both sports tbh.

MMA is more than capable of selling itself, the same as what boxing is.

It's EA's way of saying "We care enough to line our own pockets but not enough to make a boxing game and give something back to the fans who pay our wages."
Quote:
Originally Posted by POETICDRINK2U
I think it's disrespectful to both sports tbh.

MMA is more than capable of selling itself, the same as what boxing is.

It's EA's way of saying "We care enough to line our own pockets but not enough to make a boxing game and give something back to the fans who pay our wages."
Old 06-17-2020, 11:26 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hopefully. Maybe it's just the circles I am in but, I don't feel like ever hear about the UFC games since the first the way I used to hear about the Fight Night games. A new Fight Night would have a fan fare that you are not going to get from the yearly EA sports games outside of a NCAA return.
Old 06-17-2020, 11:46 PM   #5
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperShaunTendo
Hopefully. Maybe it's just the circles I am in but, I don't feel like ever hear about the UFC games since the first the way I used to hear about the Fight Night games. A new Fight Night would have a fan fare that you are not going to get from the yearly EA sports games outside of a NCAA return.

Objectively speaking, I 100% agree. I feel like the time is so perfect for fight night to make a comeback. FNC looked so good for it’s time, imagine improved visuals and fps.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2020, 09:05 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

When they added Tyson to one of these UFC games I made a thread stressing how incredibly disrespectful that was to boxing fans which got promptly locked.

Now they're adding two more boxers to a UFC game doubling down on the disrespect. I'd be ok with this ONLY if it was a precursor for another boxing game but there was no mention of another boxing game so I have to believe this is all some stupid marketing crap to get boxing fans to buy a UFC game. I don't get why they think this will work. I don't know any boxiung fan who is going to buy a UFC game because it has boxers in it. We want to buy a BOXING game with boxers in it.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:33 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91

Um it is Fury and Joshua not Wilder
Old 06-18-2020, 07:00 PM   #8
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Shot putting Issac Frost and Andre Bishop in the UFC 3 was disrespectful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »