Old 06-10-2020, 02:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DH in DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzojoe
will the DH ever come to DD?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Operation Sports mobile app

facing off against 8 95+ cards isnt enough for ya?
Old 06-10-2020, 03:24 PM   #3
Pro

I think it comes when universal DH comes to MLB (which I think will be soon), but in the meantime I think they should let players decide whether their squad is in the AL or NL and then base DH on who the home team is (same deal when playing vs CPU). I also would like to see the ability to have multiple lineups based on DH and SP handedness.
Old 06-10-2020, 03:25 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguru2124
facing off against 8 95+ cards isnt enough for ya?

Pitchers already rake in the right (wrong?) hands online so I don't know if it makes a difference!
Old 06-10-2020, 03:55 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunopuntzjones
I think it comes when universal DH comes to MLB (which I think will be soon), but in the meantime I think they should let players decide whether their squad is in the AL or NL and then base DH on who the home team is (same deal when playing vs CPU). I also would like to see the ability to have multiple lineups based on DH and SP handedness.
they couldnt do handedness cause u never know who the SP or team of players is until the game starts which i like that aspect of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2020, 05:03 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
they couldnt do handedness cause u never know who the SP or team of players is until the game starts which i like that aspect of it.
I hate that... I never start Dietrich but he mashes rhp and nothing against lhp. I think klesko is that way too

If my team needed him then he may be a worthy starter if I knew who I was facing.... Otherwise he's a bench bat. I don't get that.

We should be able to set lhp and rhp lineups
Old 06-10-2020, 07:45 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
I hate that... I never start Dietrich but he mashes rhp and nothing against lhp. I think klesko is that way too

If my team needed him then he may be a worthy starter if I knew who I was facing.... Otherwise he's a bench bat. I don't get that.

We should be able to set lhp and rhp lineups

thats the problem i do have with DD. deitrch is a career 246 hitter and batted 187 last yr. hes barely a bench major leaguer but hes on so many teams in a video game. he has no business being a bronze let alone a diamond card. i have played mlb the show for many yrs but this is 1st yr i got into DD. i hope there is a new baseball game next yr other then the show as its very unrealistic game play. they just throw numbers ona card and put a name on it with no real proven stats on the said player. not much thought goes into what sds does
Old 06-10-2020, 09:41 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
thats the problem i do have with DD. deitrch is a career 246 hitter and batted 187 last yr. hes barely a bench major leaguer but hes on so many teams in a video game. he has no business being a bronze let alone a diamond card. i have played mlb the show for many yrs but this is 1st yr i got into DD. i hope there is a new baseball game next yr other then the show as its very unrealistic game play. they just throw numbers ona card and put a name on it with no real proven stats on the said player. not much thought goes into what sds does
I never played dd until covid19... Then I got addicted

I played franchise the last few years and never even opened dd. Last year I think I played like 30 games.

So dd is new to me and I'm still into it. Game play doesn't bother me yet. I don't mind the Dietrich and Matt weiters of the world to add variety. I like the ta future stars even tho none of them are that good in real life yet.

Thru YouTube it seems alot of these cards are recycled as they predict t player of the month cards. If cards are same year in and year out I can see that getting old.

I already don't like online play much since everyone throws kluber and seems like pitches are 15mph faster than all star level

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »