Home

O.S Real Standard Stats

This is a discussion on O.S Real Standard Stats within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-11-2020, 11:32 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
O.S Real Standard Stats

20200514-212219

Sim Version is based off actual MLB Standard stats 2019 and Human vs CPU always a work in progress

UPLOADED on Vault - Ensure to read description and use both sets properly (2 files are uploaded one for Simulating and the other for Human 1Player vs CPU. Rename files if necessary)

..I've been working on these sliders the past couple of days and finally getting the results. I've simulated numerous amount of seasons (Franchise mode) to tweak results and getting floor numbers to match overall which is leading to a more realistic stats.

I Dont think it makes difference which type of setting you have just ensure its on Legend difficulty and also used with Ridin Rosters during Franchise mode for best results.

Any feedback is appreciated!!

UPDATE 05/14/2020 MUST READ

CPU Pitcher Control - Adjust to you're liking in regards to walks and plate discipline(set mine to 8 clicks with good results thus far)
(Prepare for challenge)

CPU Manager Hook - Currently 4 clicks
*Tweaks to improve gameplay
*Tweaks to improve simulating results
*Recommend using Pure analog or Meter/Pulse for pitching interface (Tested with Ridin Rosters and on Legend difficulty during Franchise mode.
*Should be able to use in any setting preference but will post my setup if needed.

Last edited by alwayz0npoint; 05-17-2020 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2020, 01:13 AM   #2
Pro

Re: O.S Real Standard Stats

20200512-010434

Latest game played ^

20200512-011225

Challenging moments but yet still enjoyable. Able to pick up the W.

Key moments

* both starters were taken out after 100 pitches
*1 error each by both team
* 2 HRs in game (Machado and Cordero)
Old 05-12-2020, 02:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do you mind explaining your slider numbers? I see a lot of maxed out sliders
Old 05-12-2020, 02:52 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guys_WhoGame
Do you mind explaining your slider numbers? I see a lot of maxed out sliders
Errors are maxed because not enough happening when compared to mlb stats from 2019 reg. season. Errors must be maxed out and even then still does not reach actual numbers but close. This also applies to any other slider category that's maxed out

Last edited by alwayz0npoint; 05-12-2020 at 02:56 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:54 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayz0npoint
Errors are maxed because not enough happening when compared to mlb stats from 2019 reg. season. Errors must be maxed out and even then still does not reach actual numbers but close. This also applies to any other slider category that's maxed out
How about steals, what’s your recommendation and what kinda numbers have you been getting. Errors and steals seem to be the toughest to nail down
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2020, 09:32 PM   #6
Pro

First post updated!!

Also..
20200514-205732
20200514-210051
Latest game ^

Hoping to find balance with real stats and enjoyable games although short simple size I'll continue to keep tabs and update when necessary
Old 05-15-2020, 09:07 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wanna be constructive here but i'm afraid it's mostly just criticism. There are entirely way to many strikeouts, next to no walks and zero steals, and that's just to start. There is no way you are getting realistic MLB stats from these sliders.
Old 05-15-2020, 09:13 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydpinkster
I wanna be constructive here but i'm afraid it's mostly just criticism. There are entirely way to many strikeouts, next to no walks and zero steals, and that's just to start. There is no way you are getting realistic MLB stats from these sliders.
This is why I post pictures of box scores..check them out and tell me what's so unrealistic about the outcome of games. Clearly you didn't even try them or just have lack patients at the plate;

20200515-093344
20200515-093241

Next time if you're gonna post and be negative atleast give em a shot...so yes there Is a way I'm getting actual stats. Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

Last edited by alwayz0npoint; 05-15-2020 at 09:51 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »