Home

How do you start the playoffs in MyLeague???

This is a discussion on How do you start the playoffs in MyLeague??? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-09-2020, 05:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do you start the playoffs in MyLeague???

I have a MyLeague with my buddy and I. All games have been played and I have no idea how to start the playoffs? I remember having issues with this in previous games but can't find any solutions online. In previous games apparently you could reset the results of the last User game and then sim it. But apparently that doesn't work with 2k 20.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2020, 06:55 PM   #2
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: How do you start the playoffs in MyLeague???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg4075
I have a MyLeague with my buddy and I. All games have been played and I have no idea how to start the playoffs? I remember having issues with this in previous games but can't find any solutions online. In previous games apparently you could reset the results of the last User game and then sim it. But apparently that doesn't work with 2k 20.
You have to go to daily view, and go to the day. Then select the games you would like to play.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:30 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
You have to go to daily view, and go to the day. Then select the games you would like to play.
Whether it's calendar view or daily view, it won't let me go past April 15th, or whatever is the last day of the regular season. All of the games have been played that day too.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:18 AM   #4
MVP

jk31's Arena

offline or online League? In online League usually if All games are played/simmed than it automatically changes to Playoffs maybe some games didnt record correctly. Just select the last Day and chose "sim All games" (dont Know the exact wording). then wait wait a Few Minutes and Start go into the League again.

for offline keagues maybe try to press "Start" in the calendar?
Old 05-11-2020, 04:04 PM   #5
Rookie

All the games are played. I've triple checked. There is no option to sim any games, only to view Box Score or reset the game entirely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2020, 07:32 PM   #6
MVP

jk31's Arena

then select the Day before the last game and select simm through date There. afterwards reset the last game simulate through that date, too.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:23 AM   #7
Rookie

So, my buddy, who is the only other user in the league and is also a Co-Admin, reset his last game and simmed it and it advanced to the playoffs.

The only other post on any other boards I could find with this issue said that trick no longer worked with 20. I guess I should've tried anyway.

Why is it still like this?

Last edited by Twigg4075; 05-12-2020 at 02:51 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:55 AM   #8
MVP

jk31's Arena

I don't know. I have never heard of that problem before. But I have to admit that I usually leave my last game open (and reset it, if I played it) because we tend to manipulate playoff matchups before we go to the playoffs, depending on who of the qualified people actually wants to play. If someone declines their playoff eligibility, the 9th placed team and so on take over the free places. So I have to be able to change that, without the league automatically starting the playoffs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »