Home

Old 05-02-2020, 07:55 AM   #1
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

OVR: 0
Rosters

just downloaded a roster from the madden community...had all the teams updated with the 2020 rookie class. When I import that into a new cfm ot of 2nd and 3rd round picks get put on the teams practice squad once regular season starts. The odd thing is some of them have a higher rating than others in their position that make the roster. For example Gross Matos is the panthers highest LE yet he goes to practice squad...JK Dobbins is the 3rd highest RB yet another RB with a lowe rating stays in main roster and JK goes to practice squad. Any easy suggestions on how to fix this without having to edit all of them in hopes of cpu teams keeping them off their practice rosters.

Also who has the best updated rosters out there in the madden communtiy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2020, 01:16 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Rosters

TFG has the best roster IMO. Not sure how to fix the other problem without taking control of every team.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2020, 01:43 AM   #3
Rookie

Tomgun's Arena

I beleive you cannot fix this problem unless drafting said players through a draft class in career as downloading a roster with the rookies means they will be missing traits etc like for example you can't create Joe Burrow and edit his throw tight spiral so you end up creating mimics with no traits
Old 05-03-2020, 06:37 AM   #4
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
TFG has the best roster IMO. Not sure how to fix the other problem without taking control of every team.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The one fix is before I start CFM I had to edit the players that I wanted to make sure were kept on the 53 man roster...just had to give them a few more overall to get higher on depth chart or in gross Matos case more separation between him and the 2nd guy.

For the roster is TFG his ID that I can search for on madden community. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »